iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Mild here, no snow has fallen, mostly sprinkles on and off.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Buckshot00

Beautiful day here today.  62 and sunny.

mesquite buckeye

A nice 0.4" soaker. ;D

Today sunny and 59. :-\ :snowball: Brrrrrrrrrrrr :(
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Buckshot00

Sunny and 55.  I'll take it.

curdog

68 and sunny today. A beautiful day to be....... at the office :(

thecfarm

A nice sunny day here and in the high 30's.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Forecast calls for clear tomorrow, so I will roll out early to saw. 8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Stil mild here in the 30's night and day, and no snow. I here a NW wind this morning, probably clearing. ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

FarmingSawyer

Going to be sunny and in the high 30's today. Mild and rainy later in the week. When's the ground going to freeze? I've got customers who want to get their logs!!
Thomas 8020, Stihl 039, Stihl 036, Homelite Super EZ, Case 385, Team of Drafts

Magicman

54° this AM and off I go sawing.  Hope I get through before the rain gets here.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buckshot00

goose63

32 with freezing rain fun fun fun
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Sawyer697

42 with fog this morning, But the sun is shining! Yes
1997 LTHD40G24 WM Mill. 640 Bobcat. 555 ford Backhoe, Husky 365XP
40 Acres Foresty
Custom Sawing in Geauga and Lake County
Build my own solar kiln
Build Furniture, Out Buildings
Bee Keeper, Love My Lord

mesquite buckeye

67 and sunny.  ;D Must be winter. :snowfight1:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Magicman

Quote from: Magicman on December 15, 2014, 06:27:50 AM54° this AM and off I go sawing.  Hope I get through before the rain gets here.
Drove 24 miles, set up and was sawing by 7:00 this morning only to get rained out with two logs to go.  I'll go back Thursday to finish.

WDH

Every time that I see this thread, I think, "It is raining in Maine."   :)

It usually is..........unless it is snowing  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Buckshot00

28 going to 62.  Sunny.

thecfarm

WDH,we had a very light mist all day.   ;D I worked outside and tipped the seat up on the tractor when I get off. Something tomorrow,freezing rain,sleet,snow,rain.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Have the stir up all that mess with a spoon and taste test it. :D

mesquite buckeye

67 today with rain on the way again. :)

FarmingSawyer

Very mild and overcast here. It snowed and rained most of yesterday and hovered around freezing. Now 39˚ and overcast with more rain and snow in the mix...... Good day to stay indoors and mill lumber.....
Thomas 8020, Stihl 039, Stihl 036, Homelite Super EZ, Case 385, Team of Drafts

FayettesFinest

Calling for a mix of rain and snow this morning. High of 39° and low of 28°. Just bad enough to make the day miserable to work in...
A handful of junk saws and a junk F250

Buckshot00

Magicman

A Burrrr 35° this morning and clear.  Hopefully it will dry out enough so that I can get back to the sawmill and finish sawing tomorrow.

mesquite buckeye

Thank You Sponsors!