iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Light snow falling, no wind, and 32° this morning!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

62° here with rain tonight, but for today, clear and nice.  The mid 70°'s predicted for all of next week.  Perfect sawing weather.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

bobby s

Quote from: SwampDonkey on March 21, 2015, 05:14:57 AM
We had 40F here and water running on the roads, but the snow pack in the fields and woods doesn't seem to be sinking much. :D

The neighbor can only shove snow across the street to clean his driveway. Well the last 3 storms the highway snow plow goes around the pile, so it's crowding the street. Well today, the plow man comes up and shoves all that snow back into the neighbors yard. He comes home and see's what was done and shoved it all back out across the road. The war of plow men is on. :D
Sounds like it could be a great reality show "Snow pile wars of N.B." Lol.  21 here this morning. Spent the day cutting in the woods yesterday trudging through 18" of snow. Got the atv stuck 3 times. :embarassed:

Woodhauler

Snowing here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Peter Drouin

Lite snow. Going out to saw lumber.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

curdog

60 right now and on our way to 75 and sunny this afternoon.

SwampDonkey

Not snowing here.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

I don't dare to say nothing.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

Cfarm, It got up to 34° with sun today.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

SwampDonkey

Was 40 here again, had a little wet snow that vanished into oblivion. Not much for sun though. The deer and pheasants have been on the move today on this hill. ;D There's a bit of snow, but them deer can run on the top like rabbits. Blow'n and snort'n and raising their tails. Who do they think they are? :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Just got in from cutting some wood. 34° and snowing. Just a snow shower,I hope.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bhall

In NW PA today it got up to 36° with some light rain. Going down to 14° tonight, calling for 30° tomorrow & 9° tomorrow night, oh well winter is still here. Bob
97 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic/Lombardini
Life is good on the Catawba path

thecfarm

I think I need to hope more.  ::)
Not much snow,maybe a ½ inch. Good thing with the way the wind blowing. Not much to blow away.
Not a good day for Maple Sunday. It's cold out there.

pep

Clear and cold. -26C. Spring hasn't sprung yet.  The sun is warmer though.
Lucas 827 w/slabbing bar
JD 410B
Wood Wiz Surfacing Attachment

SwampDonkey

It was 30F when I got up, and dropped 10 degrees in an hour with a hard NW wind. Light snow now mixed in.

Bricklayer51

Sunny but only 8 degrees good day to relax and wait for the race to start. Go Danica.

Magicman

59° and still rainy here.  Supposed to be clear most of this week.  Happy sawing.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Temp down to 14F now. 20 mph wind

Texas Ranger

6 inches of rain the last two weeks, but, you boys and girls in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia need to get your hip waders out, it's on it's way.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Peter Drouin

18° with sun wind 25
A&P saw Mill LLC.

beenthere

Quote from: Bricklayer51 on March 22, 2015, 08:37:49 AM
Sunny but only 8 degrees good day to relax and wait for the race to start. Go Danica.

She'll be fine if no one gets close to her.  ;)   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

I got the sun and I got the wind and I got the 20° and I got the cold shoulder.
Might get into the single numbers by morning.

Magicman

75° and blue skies here.   8)

goose63

@Magicman I will see your blue skies and raise you a snow day

Yup been snowing all after noon bought 3 inches so far
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Thank You Sponsors!