iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Over-cast and 15° here this morning!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

We have a nippy 38° this morning and it will be clear and mid 60°'s today.  Now that is good.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dgdrls

A whopping 18 deg this A.M. in CNY,
The thaw has been slow, a little too slow as it relates to my
40+ a week in the Hydroelectric industry. 
As Chuck White indicated We are still pretty frozen (dry) in the Adirondack region
and rivers are flowing at minimal rates.

April 1 Trout opener will be interesting

DGDrls

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Its just DanG cool this morning and tomorrow morning will be 24°. Geeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

red

24 is Perfect.  .  . For Ice Fishing
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Jim_Rogers

It's snowing here again. When will this end?   suppose to be a coating to 2" at most. I hope not.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

SwampDonkey

41F up north here, but the sky is clouded up now.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jim_Rogers

The last time I looked it was over 32°F but it's still snowing anyway.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

mesquite buckeye

Quote from: goose63 on March 28, 2015, 06:10:35 AM
Inch of new snow last night @mesquite buckeye where is that mid march warm up at

You already got it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :snowball:

We are saving up a bit more. We'll send it your way soon.

93 yesterday, They say the same today.

And sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

curdog

44 dry and breezy today. Makes for good working weather.  Trying to get the tiller out to get some dirt turned over.  Might burn my field off later this afternoon.  Trying to take advantage of the cooler weather before we head back to the upper 70's and 80s in a few days.

thecfarm

I had just a little above freezing this morning. The wing started sometime. That made it feel cool out. Not much melting going on today.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

Quote from: dgdrls on March 28, 2015, 08:43:19 AM
A whopping 18 deg this A.M. in CNY,
The thaw has been slow, a little too slow as it relates to my
40+ a week in the Hydroelectric industry. 
As Chuck White indicated We are still pretty frozen (dry) in the Adirondack region
and rivers are flowing at minimal rates.

April 1 Trout opener will be interesting

DGDrls

was in town today and all the city folk that come up and go fishing was crying about the rivers still being frozen over  so I gave some of them my 2 cents   go buy a ice auger and a jig pole  they did not have any thing good to say to me after that  :D :D :D

Buckshot00

52 and sunny but the wind is howling out of the north.  Freeze warning tonight. 

thecfarm

Freeze warning tonight. That sounds wierd in my area.  :o  But I understand why where you live.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodhauler

14 here this am, going to hot yard a few loads of wood on the freeze!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

curdog

It got down to 25 this morning,  I'm going to check on my wild plums to see if the leaves got damaged, still 28. But going to get up to the upper 50s today and sunny and dry.

mesquite buckeye

80 something and sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

SwampDonkey

Was 19F here this morning. Sunny and 33F now around noon.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sandhills

Long sleeve weather temp wise but windy as all get out, fire departments have to be nervous today  :-\.  Had some light showers last week that amounted to about .35", that's long gone now, I just pray we don't smell smoke today.

cbla

33F here today, we got another 8 inches of the white stuff last night :(

SwampDonkey

I think it's 38F here, I usually take off 10 degrees if the sun is on it. ;D

thecfarm

I had 20 this morning. Was a warm day,but not a big melter.  ;D Sun was out all day and not much wind.

SwampDonkey

The deer are quite frolicy now that it's warm out and the snow is dropping. Nibbling yard birches and cedars. Pheasants are strut'n around to. :D

curdog

beautiful clear skies, and was able to get some fire in my fields before going to work . The wind picked up this afternoon and chased fires around for the rest of the day. Got up to low to mid 50s.

beenthere

Yesterday was a good day to burn some prairie, with winds about 5mph and 30% RH.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!