iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chevytaHOE5674

Mid to upper 20's early this morning UP here. Very frosty... Warmed all the way up to 47° with a chilly north wind off the lake now. Definitely a flannel shirt kind of day.

Magicman

We have a yellow/red line moving toward us...again.  How do you spell WET?  :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

The heat is on with rain off and on and 52°.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

The heat is on here too.  91 degrees today. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

WDH

Yes.  It is going to get real bad.  I am too old for this.  I could take the heat and humidity when I was a young buck.  Not a young buck anymore.  This summer is starting out awful. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

gfadvm

Quote from: WDH on May 31, 2015, 09:31:18 PM
Yes.  It is going to get real bad.  I am too old for this.  I could take the heat and humidity when I was a young buck.  Not a young buck anymore.  This summer is starting out awful.

I'm older than you and I can stand the heat and humidity. It's the cold that I can't tolerate. I think skinny guys do better in the heat than the cold.

mesquite buckeye

We were 126 in the greenhouse on Friday. A pleasant 102 outside but almost no water in the air.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

chevytaHOE5674

A crunchy 25° here this morning. Hopefully a June 1st freeze is the last of the season.....

WDH

Andy,

I can't take the cold, either  :D. 

goose63

52 here wife sitting by the wood stove maybe 70 today
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

mesquite buckeye

103 and sunny. They like to understate the daytime highs. Hurts tourism.

snowstorm

thecfarm

46° and the third straight day of rain. When that sun comes out and it warms up the lawn mowers will be kept busy. ;D
The ground is taking it good. Has not been a steady hard rain,which is good.

Magicman

The weather guesser is saying "clear" for the rest of this week and only ~20% next week so maybe we can dry out a bit.  I have sawing scheduled....finally.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

mesquite buckeye

100 something until September. :( :'( :'( :'( :snowball:

thecfarm

It has stopped raining. Might see the sun tomorrow.

Magicman

Quote from: mesquite buckeye on June 02, 2015, 07:31:35 PM
100 something until September. :( :'( :'( :'( :snowball:
But you were laughing in December and January.   ;D

mesquite buckeye

I will again if I live through the summer. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

mesquite buckeye

Besides, that was a grin. ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball: :snowball:

346xp

nice sunny day here mid 70's 8)

thecfarm

I've had the heat on since the 31. I was working outside tonight and it is on the cool side.Did not see the sun much today.

Thank You Sponsors!