iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curdog

72 here this morning on the way to 93, with mid to upper 90s as far as the eye can see.  I got 
.25 -.3 of inch of rain this month,  so still a little dry. The poplars behind the house are turning yellow already.

sandhills

Just plain hot, and we need rain too  :-\

Magicman

Breaking a sweat does not require exercise.   smiley_sweat_drop
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

By 1:00 today, I was pretty much a mess.  Stacking pecan  :).  Wet down to my socks.  One can get heat rash in the nether regions when you get that sweaty wet  :-\.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Goats don't need it Magic......we air dry.  :D The moisture content on my tail today was 3%.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandhills

David you kill me, I don't have a tail that I'm aware of but my moisture content was still way above 3%  :D

thecfarm

64° now. Been a nice stretch of weather,not real warm,did have some sticky stuff,but only lasted a few hours.
A wet day here. Did rain hard a few times,but mostly a light mist all day.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

I dunno where it came from or how long it will last, but we are getting a "blue sky" rain.   8)

mesquite buckeye

97 and humid with no rain. >:( :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 20, 2015, 09:31:21 AM
Miserable.......

.....I'm looking for a new line of work.  :o

curdog

Hot and dry. I've had .3 inches of rain this month. Been mopping up a fire today from this weekend, with the heat index around 100 and air temps in the upper  90s. Young loblollys don't like fire this time of year.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

We're on vacation here in Mt. Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada.

The current temperature is 48*F and it was only 55*F this afternoon.

Sure hope things warm up a bit pretty soon.

Herb

Magicman

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 20, 2015, 04:23:00 PM.....I'm looking for a new line of work.  :o 
I ain't working.   smiley_sweat_drop

thecfarm

Yesterday was on the warm side and today looks the same.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mesquite buckeye

We are also warm. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

WDH

102°.  I did not see the Bear today, but I did see a couple of cubs  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 21, 2015, 08:20:55 PM
102°.  I did not see the Bear today, but I did see a couple of cubs  :).

I love it!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thecfarm

We saw another double rainbow today. Brenda posts them on her web page. Someone posted that is the 4th one this year. Looked like it was right down in the field. It was a full arch too.
Than about 1 hour later we saw a single rainbow.

coxy

you didn't look for the 2 pots of gold  :D :D

mesquite buckeye

There is only a burn barrel there.  ;D   

97 and sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

Maybe it will rain someday. :( :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

thecfarm

It maybe only a burn barrel,but what's it full of??   ;D
A wonderful day here,sun and a good breeze most of the day.

mesquite buckeye

Stinky burnt garbage. ;D 

:snowfight1: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowfight1: :snowfight1: :snowfight1: :snowfight1: :snowfight1:

Magicman

It may be hot were we are going next week, but at least it will be different.  I'm ready for a change.   smiley_sweat_drop

Thank You Sponsors!