iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

Was 3°C here this morning... nice to go out and have cool air ... 15°C here now. Fall weather is so good for me, love it when the heat goes away.  8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Chuck White

Quote from: isawlogs on September 21, 2015, 12:37:33 PM
Was 3°C here this morning... nice to go out and have cool air ... 15°C here now. Fall weather is so good for me, love it when the heat goes away.  8)

Me too, Marcel.  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

We had a nice and unexpected shower come through.  It is now working it's way toward WDH.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mesquite buckeye

1.1" of rain in Tucson so far.  ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

We will take it. High in the 70's.  smiley_biggrin01
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

sandhills

Hope you haven't drowned  ;D :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :)

drobertson

No pics, but if I did have them they would just not do justice,  absolutely perfect for the last few days and for the next week according to the weather folks, just nice   nuff said here,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

Another rainbow as the sun was going down. Cloudy and much cooler.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

curdog

We're getting a ton of rain.  I had around 3 inches since the beginning of July.  In the past two days I've had  3.9 inches of rain.  Cool with highs in the 60's.  Things are going to be muddy for a while.

sandhills

Yesterday was mostly drizzle, but the 24 hrs before that we had 2.75", a lot of places around us were around 4", going to be muddy a while but it sure beats the dirt blowing everyday.

clww

We've had clouds, wind and rain here every day for a week. Forecast calls or another 2+ inches more rain over the weekend. Highest temp last week was 85. Would like to see the sun again soon and dry things out.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

thecfarm

The heat is on. Much cooler now. Only mid 60's the last 2 days,low 40's at night.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Heat is on here this weekend, high about 70 yesterday afternoon though, but have had two frosty mornings here. Nice drive around Mars Hill and down to Houltan and home. Had dinner at the Blue Moose. ;D Haven't had any rain for two weeks, lots of sun. Tilled the garden yesterday, was as dry as stove ash.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

mesquite buckeye

97 and sunny.  ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

They are threatening 100+ later in the week. arg-smiley arg-smiley arg-smiley
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Magicman

The radar shows much rain within another hour.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

curdog

We're still getting rain, just drizzling today and mid 60's.  As of this morning I've had around 4.8 inches out of this rain event over the past few days,  and I'm sure we're over 5 if I went to check the guage.  Rain is forecasted through next Saturday  :embarassed:
We go from nothing to soaked.

Magicman

Our rain did not happen.   :-\

thecfarm

The eclipse is over and 44°.

mesquite buckeye

97 and sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

::)

SwampDonkey

Was 51 F this morning and 75F this afternoon, summer is back. Sunshine. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Damp weather mixed with humidity has started the Pine to mold again. Time for the fans.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

The heat is off at 64°. Still no frost at my place. Squash vines are looking good.

4x4American

Had the wood stove going the past few nights to take the edge off, 40° at night.  Except last night it stayed 60° and drizzling.  I am digging the cooler temps.  Early season for bow opened this past sunday.
Boy, back in my day..

Magicman

Looks like we will totally miss the rain and we are soooo dry.   :-\

Bay Beagle

72 F at sunrise, along the coast of Va. w/high humidity.  Radar is showing storms moving in from N.C. & a Tropical Depression is forming off the coast, which will give us 3 days of rain this up-coming weekend.  Trying to split and stack wood (while watching for snakes) - AC is running in the "hut"

beenthere

Quote from: 4x4American on September 29, 2015, 08:19:46 AM
Had the wood stove going the past few nights to take the edge off, 40° at night.  Except last night it stayed 60° and drizzling.  I am digging the cooler temps.  Early season for bow opened this past sunday.

4x4
Can you draw the bow with the injury(s) ? 

2" of rain early this morning.. after it rained on Monday night football and the Packers win.  8)

Very appreciative of the cooler weather.. finally.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!