iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM Open House at ARKY'S

Started by ARKANSAWYER, February 12, 2009, 07:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeB

I must be a glutton fo rpunishment. I'm gonig over Friday to help set up and for sure will be there Saturday.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

semologger

what time is the gates open?

ARKANSAWYER

The Open House starts at 9 am and eatting piggy about 11:30.  I am around here just about all the time it seems.   Most likly I will be here about 8 making coffee and relaxing because if it is not done by then it will be to late.
ARKANSAWYER

littlechub

talked with the freind im buying my mill from and he is also selling his other mill to buy a new mill. he is planning to come to the show saturday, reckon we will see yall there 8)

Bibbyman

Chances are improving that Mary and I may attend.    8)

We kind of got our work caught up. :-\
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

ARKANSAWYER

Well this is shapping up like a Piggy Roast South.  The pig is about to eat his last meal and become his first.  ;D

I have to get another coat of finish on the cedar bench that I am giving away for a Door Prize.

ARKANSAWYER

LeeB

We might all need another coat on. Are you gonna roast the piggy on an open fire?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Larry

Door Prize...WOW!!!!

Will is bringing me some new bands...7 degree hook...think that is a new one.

Dug out my long johns so I can survive the 50's forecast for Saturday and comfortably consume a massive amount of piggy. :) :) :)
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

WDH

There will be DanG to pay if there are not numerous pictures :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

RMay

Sam and I will be headed up Saturday morning if there is no ice on the roads ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Bibbyman

I just checked the Weather.com radar for Flippin and there are sure a lot of pretty colors over that area right now! 

Is it all going to blow out by Saturday?
Sawing since '94

ARKANSAWYER

Most of the snow was south of here, and what we did get is gone. Looks like temp is going to be in the 50's on Saturday. Bibby said if it's cold, we can always burn the slab pile! The smoker is here and the piggy will be sacrificed in the morning! We will take plenty of pics for posting.
;D
ARKANSAWYER

Don K

Howdy RMay! Ain't seen much of you since Sawlex. Ask Sam if he is about ready for some more ice cream. ;) ;D

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Bibbyman

Looks like all the rain/ice/show is out of Arkyland area.   8)
Sawing since '94

DWM II

Yall have fun and make sure to get the most out of the piggies sacrifice. Looking forward to some good stories and pictures! 8)
Stewardship Counts!

WDH

I bet the pig will be cooking soon if not already ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Larry

I'm ready to head out bright and early.  One comment...I input Arkies address into my GPS to get time and distance.  When I put in Flippin it came back and said "Your kidding right"...I hate it when machines back talk me. :o
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Radar67

Quote from: WDH on March 13, 2009, 06:02:00 PM
I bet the pig will be cooking soon if not already ;D.

Well, they are having pig, but tomorrow me and Don K are having catfish, and it is ready for the cooker right now.  :D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

littlechub

im sure looking forward to tomorrow and meeting everyone. drove by there today on my way to yellville on a service call and it looked like a beehive  ;D seen a big ole cooker parked out front but it mustve been one of them new smokeless cookers cause i sure couldnt see any smoke coming out of it. went on and done my service call and on the way back there was a woodmizer truck pulled in the drive with some kinda ugly orange thing dragging behind it ;D

ARKANSAWYER

Here's the piggy cooker and LBJ has been quality checking all day!!! Molly has been her understudy. Woodmizer has got things all set up. Bibbyman, Prosawyer Mary & LeeB have all checked in!
ARKANSAWYER

fishpharmer

I would have liked to go on up to your place for the event, Arkansawyer.  I was in Lonoke just Wednesday getting a load of fish.  Had to get back to MS. 

Thats a serious looking cooker. 

Maybe next time.  Looks like its gonna be a big time.   8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

DR Buck

Ya'll have a good time and post lots of pictures.    Hope to see everyone at SAWLEX in May. :)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

LeeB

That big ole cooker is quite full of pig. James is gonna tend to it through the night. Between all of us and the WM guys, we set everything up for the open house tommorow. Looking forward to the fun and my mouth is watering for the pig meat.

ARKANSAWYER

Mrs. Arky sends everyone warm bbq wishes! James is pulling the piggy and getting it ready to eat. Yum!

Here Dave Mann demonstrates one of those wonderful orange machines.

Even Prosawyer Mary and her gdaughter Alex are lending a helping hand...thanks, gals!!!
ARKANSAWYER

ARKANSAWYER

Here is Les Neff. He is showing Mary how to glue up a lock miter joint to make a "dump box"

The WoodMizer banners were flying high!!! Sorry this is the first post since this morning...I have been busy dishing up Tater Salad!
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!