iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2009 Foresty Forum Semi-Annual Support Request

Started by Radar67, April 13, 2009, 09:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar67

The Alternative methods and solutions board began January 22, 2007, since that time there has been 326 topics posted and 6833 replies to those topics, that is a lot of information out there on alternatives methods and solutions. It is easy to get answers to your questions here, which saves you time and money.

With that information, along with The Forestry Forum Support Group, I would like to invite the Forum members to take part in a Semi-annual operational fund raising drive.  We will keep it open for two weeks.

If you enjoy the Forestry Forum and would like to express your support, please make a contribution to keep the Forum the best place in the world to discuss Forestry, Sawmilling, and Alternative Methods.

This is a member generated initiative.   All donations via check or the new PayPal link will be anonymous.  The Administrators, Moderators, or Jeff will not know who

donated, how much they donated, or even if they donated.  We respectfully request that you make NO mention on the forum of whether you donated or not.

You can donate by sending a check to:

The Forestry Forum Fund
P.O. Box 5173
Bloomington, IN 47407-5173

Or, you can support the Forum by making a PayPal contribution by clicking on the new PayPal link on the left side of the Home Page. For those of you outside the United State who want to donate, we ask that you either use Pay Pal, or send an international money order.

If you have any questions concerning the support requests, please contact one of the following individuals via PM.

Beenthere
WDH
Farmerdoug
Dave Shepard
Radar67

Do not contact Jeff, the admins, or the moderators as they are not involved in this.

There are several other methods of supporting the forum.  Become a Sponsor or add a link to the Shameless Commerce Link on the main page.

Another great way to support the Forum is to donate items that can be auctioned on eBay. If you want to donate an item, let us know and we will point you in the right direction to get the item listed. It is also fun to bid on items from the Forestry Forum membership!

Please show your support for the Forestry Forum.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Radar67

Just bringing this back to the top. If you can spare some change, please consider a donation to the forum. Thanks.

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

Radar67

We find ourselves at the halfway point today. 7 more days to send in a donation.

Radar67

This support period has ended. We would like to thank everyone who participated, donations can still be made by using the Pay Pal button to the lower left of the pages. Again, thanks for your support.

Thank You Sponsors!