iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sampson Skidder Tires

Started by MDLogging, August 07, 2009, 08:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDLogging

Has anyone used this type of forestry tire and if so what kind of luck have you had with them?  Need a set of 30.5X32 for my skidder.  Thanks

Kodiakmac

My buddy has had a set on his TJ two and a quarter for about a year...he likes them fine. 
Robin Hood had it just about right:  as long as a man has family, friends, deer and beer...he needs very little government!
Kioti rx7320, Wallenstein fx110 winch, Echo CS510, Stihl MS362cm, Stihl 051AV, Wallenstein wx980  Mark 8:36

semologger

the only thing about that size tire is they are not cheap. i moved up to a bigger skidder and bigger tires like yours and had one flat so far. i am glad the skidder had desent rubber on it when i got it. I was looking in a magazine and seen they run around 1750.

Tombstone

are them tires more expensive then the prime x log stompers or firestones?
1976 Clark 666B Cable Skidder,Huskie 372, Old Johnny Red Saw, Old Chevy Ton Truck,1972 Massey 20 Tractor, Cutting keeps me sane!

tireman

who sells sampson skidder tires

MDLogging

No their cheaper than the primex but the primex is 20 ply and the samson are 18.  For 30.5X32 samson were $1750.  I run a 630 Tigercat which has 35.5 rubber and Ive been debating going with the 30.5 but im not sure they will hold up.

Thank You Sponsors!