iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Series

Started by Mooseherder, September 17, 2009, 05:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

There is a New Series on tonight if you're a fan. ;)
I'm looking forward to it.

breederman

Together we got this !

Raider Bill

Just got a six pack of IBC black cherry chips and dip, I'm ready!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

beenthere

Only if I was in a full body cast and didn't have any choice in the matter.   ;D ;D

But you enjoy it.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Yahoo!  Lynda's dog Sophie and I will be watching!  This is her perch when they are out and I am on the computer or watching T.V.  She's loves her uncle Jeff. She loves T.V. too!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Yup, I'll watch.  That's about the only thing that I watch other than the History, Discover, and Travel channels.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

Any tongues/tongs/thonges/thongs on that show  :P  ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Mooseherder

Okay,
The Oil Man is a Psycho. :o

gary

I hope they keep Russell for a while. He will make it interesting

breederman

Oil man Russell is a short timer. ;)
Together we got this !

Hilltop366

Quote from: isawlogs on September 17, 2009, 08:55:00 PM

Any tongues/tongs/thonges/thongs on that show  :P  ???

My wife is french (acadian) so I get it. :D

PS   I'm susppose to be too but it didn't take.

Magicman

If any one of them is a light sleeper and see him, they'll cook his cookie..... smiley_fused_bomb
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Marrissa getting bounced first day because of oilman was sad, very sad. :-\
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Papa1stuff

The oilman needs to go .
If it is true ,he's a millionaire ,he shoudn't be there to begin with!
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Raider Bill

I wondered if he was really a millionare or just a slick used car salesman. I'm leaning towards slick tongue jerk myself.

Pouring out all the water and burning peoples socks hmmmm That takes a set.............. >:(

Cedarman

I wonder if someone didn't plant these ideas with him.  I like Shambo.  I was amazed that it was so obvious that Marissa would go first.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Roxie

This looks like a really good crowd this year!  Both teams have some amazing talent, but did anyone else want to reach out and slap the rocket scientist during the building of the shelter?  What a nudge!   :D
Say when

Raider Bill

IMHO Shambo's going to have some issues with her team. She knew they needed shelter, water etc but they went swimming instead she knew that was wrong. I hope her USMC training doesn't rub noses the wrong way.

Oilman sleaze ball's BS story about being a fireman, losing his house/dog in Katrina etc hopefully comes out soon.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

Just a reminder it's on tonight.

Mooseherder

breederman

Missed it  :(  had to go with wifey to get final specs on a kitchen she is designing.
Together we got this !

Jeff

This seems to be a mean bunch. I have not found anyone I really like yet, but a few I don't.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

That challenge was brutal.   :o
I like the girl in yellow. :D

Papa1stuff

The Oilman found the idol ,got to hate him ,but he is smart!!
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Thank You Sponsors!