Started by inghamb87, March 29, 2010, 12:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inghamb87

So guys, any plans for the fool's day?

Radar67

I plan to wake up and be myself. I should fit in just fine.  ;) :D :D :D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

SwampDonkey

zzzz_smiley                            smiley_dozy_bored
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

easymoney

yep i will also act a fool as usual. ;D

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Tom

I love jokes like that where no one is hurt.  So many jokes make the butt of innocent and unsuspecting people with no concern for their ability to take it or even of their reputation.  The gravity hoax was great. Who felt the "thud" from everyone jumping? The left-handed whopper was good too. I'll bet a lot of people asked for one and knew it was a joke. That is what makes a joke really fun.  It's innocent enough that others join in.  :)

Mooseherder

Hotheaded Nekkid Ice Borers are now on the loose!
Run for your life! :D

Coon

I think I may go around and place things against house doors so they can't open them and then just sit back in the distance and watch as they try to get out.  :D    ;)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

SwampDonkey

Doors open inward in houses around here. ;D

But, reminds me of the days in college at exam time. In the dorms the rooms had heavy hardwood doors and heavy duty steel door knobs and hinges in steel door frames. One trick was to brace the door at top, place 2 or 3 pennies above and near the door knob in the door jam, brace the bottom and place a couple pennies in the jam below the door knob. You couldn't turn the door knob. Not so bad on the first floor, but on the 4th floor it got a little panicky as the time to write the exam approached.  ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Faron

Sir Fred stayed in retirement this year.  I figured  the bunch in D.C. were joke enough. ::)  One of the grand sons called before daylight to report my goats were in their back yard.  I fell for it like a rock. ::)  :D
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Chris Burchfield

I'm with Tom.  I'm all for a joke that doesn't cost anyone anything.  Some of the best jokes, I've had to tell on myself.  This has gotten me into trouble before.  Sometimes, my mouth has to accommodate both my feet.  :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Raider Bill

Weellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I got to admit I may have sinned here but a guy I know [Jim] came over this afternoon showing off his brand new [to him] Harley and wanting a appraisal. 

Nice looking 2008 Road King all spiffed up shiney and everything. He's pretty proud!

Asked to use the bathroom so I directed him there. Soon as he went around the corner I grabbed a bottle of oil from the shelf and dribbled a nice bit under his bike on the drive.

When Jim came out he sat down in my office and we BS'ed for a bit.

Maybe a half hour later a client stopped by and spent  some time outside  admiring the bike before coming in.  He came in said nice bike too bad about that oil leak. Jim's "My bike don't leak oil" all huffy.

Client says well that bikes got a big puddle under it.

Boy took off out of here like it was on fire. Ran out to the bike moaned a bit and started looking for this leak with the client.

Beings I was the only one that knew I milked it for about 5 minutes before spilling the beans. I wished I could have held off a little longer but I just couldn't smiley_devil
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

scsmith42

Quote from: Faron on April 01, 2010, 07:06:04 AM
Sir Fred stayed in retirement this year.  I figured  the bunch in D.C. were joke enough. ::)  One of the grand sons called before daylight to report my goats were in their back yard.  I fell for it like a rock. ::)  :D

That's too bad about Sir Fred - I was looking forward to hearing about his latest exploits!
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Thank You Sponsors!