iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

4 sided planer molder

Started by jim king, April 07, 2010, 01:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim king

I am looking for an American made 4 sided planer molder American made.  Top and bottom helical heads.  Production required 4,000 linial feet in 10 hours.  Also the knife grinder.

The simpler the better, largest flooring 6.5 inches wide by 3/4 thick.  I thought I have seen them advertised here but I cannot find one.

Georgia Antique Flooring

Try woodweb. i believe there is a baker for sale there.

ARKANSAWYER

www.irsauctions.com

These folks have stuff and auctions on line all the time.  It is not the GOV IRS but an equipment auction company.  Also look on Sawmill Exchange.
ARKANSAWYER

Brad_S.

Don't forget to try CMS, one of our sponsors.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

ARKANSAWYER

Hey! look at LOGOSOL's new PH360.  I want to go look at one now.  Got the paper in the mail yesterday.
ARKANSAWYER

oakiemac

I've got a call into logosol about the new ph360. Looks like a good machine.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

rs1626

I talked to logosol about 360 will not have any in US till sometime in June

Ironwood

How about a VERY simple ball bearing Hermance #50. It will do 6"x8" or so. It has a large foot print and a combo of direct and belt drives. The shafts are 1 3/16", with one head present and the other three missing. The shafts are keyed and are ready for heads. $1500 plus shipping. Weighs about 8000#, looks simple stupid durable.

Ironwood  
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Sawyerfortyish

There's a logosol on the sawmill exchange for sale in N.J. It's mine.

Larry

I watched a Lobo 4 head moulder sell for $260 at auction Friday.  It re-sold today for $1,000 and the original buyer didn't even have to load it.  It was in near new condition with very low hours.  Think it would run 2" X 8" material.  Looks like a copy of the USA made Smithway XL with a little extra capacity.  I paid $500 for my antique XL some years ago.

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Thank You Sponsors!