iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

woodmizer paint

Started by kevinlt15, June 23, 2010, 10:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinlt15

I am making A extention for my lt15 and was wonder if any one has A good paint (or paint codes) ???   for woodmizer orange.

any direction would be great. ;D ;D

kevin

Magicman

I got a can from WM, but NAPA has it.  Just carry something off of the mill and they can match it.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pineywoods

Quote from: Magicman on June 23, 2010, 10:40:06 PM
I got a can from WM, but NAPA has it.  Just carry something off of the mill and they can match it.

NAPA industrial orange in spray can matches my woodmizer perfectly..
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Bandmill Bandit

I did JD green for one mod cause i didnt have any orange but my wife got mad at me so it orange again. she asked if I would use wood mizer orange on my JD. Duh thats a no brainer so Wont do the greene on the orange ever again or vice versa.lol
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

kevinlt15

thanks for all the help 8). I'll be headin into town to get some sand blastin sand and paint this weekend.

Kevin

Bibbyman

I've used AGCO Allis orange paint from the farm and home store.  It looks a bit brighter than the rest of the Wood-Mizer parts at first but after a year or so of use,  it'd be pretty hard to tell from factory.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

ARKANSAWYER

Kabota tractor paint is the same color.
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!