iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Help looking for brushsaw work

Started by Madman_Mark, October 07, 2010, 09:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madman_Mark

I do a bit of brushsaw work clearing private roads/ditches,fencelines,boundary lines etc... I have 1 person hired that helps me as well with a brushsaw. Im looking for more work doing this ( and possibly hiring 1 more person )and am looking for some ideas where I may find some, like possibly with the Power Company clearing power lines etc...etc....Any sugestions ? Thanks.

Buck

hand crews for spraying and brushsawing are growing very common along the Gulf Coast.  Try searches under rural electric assoc.  (REA)
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

SwampDonkey

The power company here in NB has adds every week for brushing work. I was wondering if you might want to branch out into pre-commercial thinning. If so, I was wondering if your state has a silviculture program where they pay for brushing. It's piece work on acreage. We thin about 1200 acres a year on the crew I work with. Just finished marking a new site with 165 acres to cut starting next week.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!