iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Reman Jasper Transmission?

Started by Ironwood, November 15, 2010, 06:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwood

Hey folks, anyone bought a reman automatic tranny from Jasper? How has it held up? I like the warrentee idea as I will be using this truck to travel ALOT w/ my family. Thanks for your input.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Kansas

I don't know about their trannys, but I have a reman Jasper powerstroke diesel motor. Have about 70,000 miles on it and it works like a champ.

Mr Mom

I put one in my Grand Voyger van and could not be happer about the choise.
I like the warrentee it was 3 years or 75000 miles.
The next day we drove to flordia and spent a week there and came back with no problem.
I would do it again in a heart beat.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Ironwood

Thanks, I got it going. heated it up briefly into the orange on the gauge. lost some fluid. I need to get it checked out.  Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

moosehunter

We have installed many ( probably 30-40?) Jasper engines and transmissions ( a couple transfer cases and a rear axle also) and have been very impressed with the quality and customer service from Jasper. Over a 10 year span we have had one problem, it was handled quickly and without hassle. I tell my customers if they are going to keep the vehicle more than two years, get the Jasper re-man.

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Ironwood

Moosehunter,

Thanks, still loving the mill.

Ironwood

Thank You Sponsors!