iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Needing Husqvarna 371XP Parts

Started by stiff202, January 11, 2011, 09:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiff202

High I am looking for some parts for my 371 XP . Upper end, like cylinder and piston& rings.It went kaput today.I am in east central kansas.
Thanks Ron

tlandrum

ebay is your best bet to find a cylinder
www.wickedworksaw.com
wickedworksaw@gmail.com
Husqvarna and jonsered dealer
chainsaw porting for high production work saws

Jeff

Note from Scott:

NEW HOURS FOR PHONE ORDERS:

Monday thru Friday: 9am - Noon

802-533-7133

We have gotten so busy, that in order to continue fufilling your parts orders with the fast turnaround you are used to we have had to reduce phone answering hours.  We do answer email several times daily so please continue to use email to request chainsaw parts you can not find on the website.

swdesjardins@gmail.com
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Saw Dr.

Does the cylinder have gouges in it, or just transfer from the piston?  Transfer can be cleaned up.  It would be a shame to toss a salvageable cylinder.  Big bore top end is always an option.
I don't try to explain to others why I play with chainsaws.  For those who already know, no explanation is needed.  For those who do not, no explanation is POSSIBLE!

Super 250

stiff202

I dont have it apart yet. I just know the piston is trashed because the aluminum piston is trying to close over the ring grooves and the piston has grooves up and down on the exaust side.

nhlogga

Big Bore is the way to go. 1/2 the price as oem and adds more power. You'll also want to find out what caused the damage before you put new parts on or you may be doing it again.
Jonsered 2260
Husky 562xp

Thank You Sponsors!