iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

Started by Jeff, April 01, 2011, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

Quote from: Texas Ranger on April 01, 2011, 09:40:56 AM
Since this is a social network, would this qualify as a social disease?

Yes TR you are socially diseased  :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

isawlogs

Chet, da good password is 0123, dats da good one , every body knows dat 1234 is used by everybody else. ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

pigman

My computer guy charged me $500 to get rid of the virus. :o Should I send Chet the bill?. On second thought, since he saved me from drowning in da river, I think I will just pay it myself.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Brucer

Quote from: Jeff on April 01, 2011, 09:51:01 AM
THINK PEOPLE!  This is important.  :-\

On a related note, check this link.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

doctorb

I am sure glad you got your hole plugged. :D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Warbird

You should probably check all of the Admin's passwords, Jeff.  Those password crackers are getting better every day!

red oaks lumber

my computer is virus free, i use condems. theses social sites a fella can't be to carful
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

LeeB

if this is the kind of security I can expect around here I think I'll just have to quit this place.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Ivey

Dang! My Goberment computer has got the bug. Well may have to retire earley...
Logmaster LM-4 , New Holland 4x4 w/FEL , Ford L-9000 tandem w/ prentice TS-33 loader, Nyle L200M, Cook's 4" board edger, John Deere 310se backhoe w/ forks

Mooseherder

If my computer is infected I'll only know later on when I get home.
One thing for sure is I ain't going anywhere regardless of what some coward has done to my friends.

dewwood

Glad to see you are feeling better Jeff!
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Raider Bill

Quote from: Mooseherder on April 01, 2011, 01:40:08 PM
If my computer is infected I'll only know later on when I get home.
One thing for sure is I ain't going anywhere regardless of what some coward has done to my friends.

That's telling them!  STAND your ground Brother!!!!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Jeff

Quote from: LeeB on April 01, 2011, 01:27:10 PM
if this is the kind of security I can expect around here I think I'll just have to quit this place.

whats that statement about not letting the door hit ya in the...? ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Speaking of ...  I just might have to go to MI to put my boot in your ... for not keeping us protected.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Now's the time ta do it since I got one hand tied down. Ya might have a fightin chance.  :D ;) :)

Woodcarver

Glad to see you recovered from your surgery in time to deal with this problem, Jeff. :)
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

Holmes

Jeff.. Great job with getting started early on the problem . I started my business on this day 33 years ago. Some say it's still a joke.. ;D Holmes
Think like a farmer.

Mooseherder

I plan on getting even. :D  Is dare anyway of catching da creeps?
The test wasn't working on the Ipad earlier.

Brucer

The minute I read Jeff's original post I knew what had happened. So I immediately posted a link to a web page put up by Canada's second largest airline where they discussed a related situation. But then I went and looked at Jeff's test page and I realized that my link might cause problems. As it turns out it wasn't working.

Anyway, Jeff says it's all OK now so you can go back to post #29 and see how a major Canadian business handled the same situation. ;D

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

scsmith42

Hmmm... I haven't opened the link... but considering today's date...
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Jeff

This was an april fools deal. I actually found a real April fool who stated that as soon as he opened the link his computer started to act up and that it let a virus in via a backdoor from a trusted source. Then he stated how much it was going to cost to fix it. 

Is there such a thing as an April Fool's prank placebo effect? :D

Mooseherder

You stinkers. :D
Got me real good.

paul case

i wish i woulda thunk of that one. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Dan_Shade

I almost went into work today and told my boss that I was quitting.

But then I thought he might like the idea.....  hahaha
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Thank You Sponsors!