iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Photos

Started by Bill Gaiche, November 30, 2011, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gaiche

Do we have a new button to click on to post photos to our new topics? thanks, bg

Peter Drouin

Im not sure . but my windows 7 will go to the ok button then show error. I put pic on before, I don;t know ill keep trying :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Bill Gaiche

I was starting a new thread and I couldnt find the post photo button so I quit untill I figure it out. I know it has been working because others have posted new photos. Thanks, bg

WDH

Open your gallery in a second window before you make the post.  Then, when you type your post and are ready for the pic, go to the gallery window that you previously opened, call up the pic, and click on the green line (I think that it is green  :)) that lets you add the pic to your post.  Then go back to your post window and preview.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

redbeard

It is a bit different when you go to attachments it will let you surf your pics on your computer but i couldn't load them onto post. Iam sure Jeff still wants them in the Gallery first. so i just press the photo Galleries above the sponsors, and i can reach my Gallery to find a pic and post or load new ones. I have loaded a few new photos a few days ago and all worked good. Jeff did mention that the new format would allow photo uploading easier. I know alot of members are  looking forward to sharing pics  and Iam looking forward to seeing them. I have broadband on my home computer and when i go to FF everything is alot faster than before and my smart phone that i use 90 percent of the time iam able to do all of the above. Iam just doing what has worked for me. Maybe someone with the right verbage could add to this post and clarify the steps to post pics. So iam just posting to say its working for me. and i give Jeff two thumbs up on all his efforts to make the forum better for all of us.                   

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Bill Gaiche

WDH and Redbeard, thanks for the help. It worked just like you said with ease. Now I dont have to resize my photos. I have a new camera and these are the first ones I have uploaded with it. I know one that I posted had over 5m and it took it and resized it just fine. I really like this because resizing took a while. Thanks Jeff for all the hard work for making these new bells and whistles better for use, bg

Thank You Sponsors!