iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Firewood bundler...

Started by KDEC19, December 21, 2011, 10:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDEC19

We had one of these years ago....want to get another....forget the company.....it had bins to load.....used plastic wrap.....or load one at a time...thanks.....
gonna do it again......

Buck

lots of em out there...twister is a good one...Chuck Sheeley is the guys name I think...Busy Beaver Lumber is a dealer for him. He'll be along here before too long.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Busy Beaver Lumber

Buck

I am going to have to partially correct your statement. Yes, I own a Twister Firewood Bundler and love the machine. Have wrapped over 40,000 bundles with it and have not had a single problem with it. It is a very well built machine and I may even pick up a second on this year if business continues to grow as it has been.

But I am not a dealer for the Twister Firewood Bundler. In fact, although Chuck has sold quite a few units based on my recommendation, I have never taken a cent in compensation from him for any units sold. He and I talk often and he has expressed his gratitude for the good words I have shared about his product. He has offered me a commission, but I turned it down and told him it was not necessary. I endorse and recommend his bundler because I believe in his product and know it to be reliable and profit generating machine.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Buck

correction noted, your operation should be the commercial for Chucks machine.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Busy Beaver Lumber

Buck

Funny you should mention that. One of my Christmas gifts is a JVC digital camcorder. When I spoke to Chuck a week ago, we discussed that when I began bundling wood again in March, I would take some videos and post them on YouTube and he could link to them from his website. We consistently do more than 100 bundles and hour with his bundler and think it would be a pretty good video to show us running at that rate to help out others learn how to achieve that level of performance.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Buck

I'm anxious to see too. Git er done ole boy ;D

Thank You Sponsors!