Started by rockman, January 27, 2012, 08:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockman

Anyone planning on going to the show? Feb. 1st-3rd
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I wanted to Rockman and I had planned to go. My Wife's Dad has not long to live maybe a few days and I basically told her I would not go. I'd hate for something to happen and my wife need me. Just a bad time for me. I really wanted to go and maybe hook up with some of you guys and talk sawdust. Hopefully next go round, I'll be there. Thanks for asking. David
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

rockman

Very sorry to hear about your Father-in-Law David. We will keep your family in our prayers.

Kevin
Husqvarna 455 rancher

Riggs

I would love to go, but have to work. I wish it was on the weekend. :-\
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Lambee10

I am planning on going.  I only work a mile or so from the fairgrounds.  I told everyone I was taking 2 hours lunches next week and going every day.

David: I hope eveything goes smooth for your family.  If I dont see you in Raleigh I have a brother in Lancaster SC.  I may stop by to see your outfit.

let us know if things change..
All animals like me...at feeding time.

M-14 Belsaw and the toys to go with it.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thanks to all. Come on by LAMBEE10....I'll take you to lunch as my special guest! How does BBQ or a STEAK sound?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

rockman

Geeee, David, I want to see your set up too, and I love BBQ and Steak............... ;D
Husqvarna 455 rancher

xlogger

I'm looking at the weather to see if Friday is going to be a good day to take off work to go. I like to go the last day in case I buy something and can bring it back without making two trips there. Ricky
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

rockman

I'm going to plan on going on Friday, I won't be buying anything but I do enjoy looking at all the shiney paint.

Ricky, if you decide to go let me know, maybe we can hook up.

Kevin
Husqvarna 455 rancher

Okrafarmer

I've never been-- is it indoors? If it rains I might could go.  :-\
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

rockman

Okrafarmer, It is both indoors and outdoors. You can go to thier website www.Southernfarmshow.com for a list of Exhibitors and Events.

Kevin
Husqvarna 455 rancher

Lambee10

Yea, its indoors, outdoors, in tents and all around.

David- I will let you know cause I cant pass that up!!!
All animals like me...at feeding time.

M-14 Belsaw and the toys to go with it.

Buck

somebody say something about BBQ or steak? ???  David, will keep your family in prayer.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

xlogger

No rain Friday they say. I'll be there. Look for me Kevin I'll be wearing my Ripper saw blades hat or call my cell phone. Ricky
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

rockman

Quote from: xlogger on January 31, 2012, 06:22:11 AM
No rain Friday they say. I'll be there. Look for me Kevin I'll be wearing my Ripper saw blades hat or call my cell phone. Ricky

I'll be wearing my NY GIANTS hat..I p.m.'d ya.

Kevin
Husqvarna 455 rancher

Thank You Sponsors!