iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Forestry Forum Pigroast RSVP Thread!

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2012, 11:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scor440

Wont make it the wife and i are vegan.So the rest of ya have fun and be safe.

Mooseherder

They had a big enough spread of other dishes that you sure wouldn't be going hungry.  The salads and other fixins were pretty DanG good. 8)

RavioliKid

Raviolikid makes it 33. I'm "flexitarian" (Semi-vegan) and there is always lots to eat - but the eating is secondary to seeing all you great people.

I've got it on my calendar. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works out.
RavioliKid

Bill Gaiche

Tramp Bushler, I just checked Google Earth and it showed up to be this. You surley would see some sites on the way. bg

<name>Route</name>
   <description><![CDATA[Distance: 3,702 mi.   

Dodgy Loner

I will be there with my wife, my daughter, and my father. That makes 37

:)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

gspren

Anybody going with an RV/camper? Which campground will you stay at? I am just in the thinking stage now.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Magicman

Here is where we stayed and I recommend it.  It is only a couple of miles from Jeff and Tammy's home.

http://www.hiddenhillcampground.com/
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DR Buck

Quote from: Magicman on June 04, 2012, 08:58:27 AM
Here is where we stayed and I recommend it.  It is only a couple of miles from Jeff and Tammy's home.

http://www.hiddenhillcampground.com/

A most excellent campground.  We've stayed there twice.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Ron Scott

There is also the State Park campground.
~Ron

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Three of the Stump Jumpers will be there.
Jeff, Delcy and Monica.  Plus 2 dogs.  We will be heading North across the bridge afterwards.
Hopefully will have time to make cheesecakes.  That makes 40!
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

Magicman

Yes, the State Park looked very nice.  I would recommend reservations wherever you stay.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Yes, reservations should be made as Harrison is the county seat for Clare county, and that is also the week of our county fair.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

scouter Joe

I'm going to try and go with my son . This should make 42 . scouter Joe

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bill Gaiche

Dodgy Loner

Oh boy, I finally get to meet the infamous SwampDonkey! ;D

:)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

petefrom bearswamp

Jeff, I hope I can attend before I go to the sawmill in the sky, but it usually coincides with my alumni reunion at the NYS Ranger School in Wanakena NY
This is the 100th anniversary of the school
To all ENJOY!!
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Warbird

Well, the Mrs and I really wanted to make it this year but have family visiting and I just started a new job.  This is the closest we've gotten yet - the job thing is what pushed it over.  Sure hope you all have a grand time.  Can't wait until we get to visit and finally meet everyone.

james

neighbor and I are thinking of driving out if finances allow , he has some stuf he needs to move cross country this summer would be tenting
james (2)

pigman

44 plus James and his friend = 46 ?
2 +46 =48
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

Umm yeah, Dodgy hasn't met a Maritimer before, just those upper Canada bunch. ;)

Just call me Bill for short. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DR Buck

Well today we came to the conclusion that there is no way we can make it this year.  Just too many things going on and not enough time.  My vacation balance will be at 0 after the July 4 long weekend.  :(   maybe next year.  ???
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Mike_P.

Burlkraft

Quote from: DR_Buck on June 18, 2012, 05:50:51 PM
Well today we came to the conclusion that there is no way we can make it this year.  Just too many things going on and not enough time.  My vacation balance will be at 0 after the July 4 long weekend.  :(   maybe next year.  ???

I thought for sure you guy's would be buzzin' up on that new beast you ride!
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!