iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Forestry Forum Pigroast RSVP Thread!

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2012, 11:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

We always have Ice cream.  :)  GOOD Ice cream. WONDERFUL Ice-cream.  :) AND WE BOUGHT EXTRA THIS YEAR!  ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on July 24, 2012, 01:22:18 PM
We always have Ice cream.  :)  GOOD Ice cream. WONDERFUL Ice-cream.  :) AND WE BOUGHT EXTRA THIS YEAR!  ;D

Billy "CRASH" Craddock had a hit called "RUB IT IN".

Can you please hum me a few bars of it!  smiley_crying smiley_crying smiley_crying

My wife just started A VERY GOOD job 3 weeks ago. She is on a probation period right now and can't take days off until next spring. However NEXT year......we will be able to attend.  8)

Magicman

Maybe someone will email you some Ice Cream David.....Nope, I don't think so.  You will just have to big boy up.   :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 24, 2012, 01:28:13 PM
However NEXT year......we will be able to attend.  8) 

It will not matter how many Pig Roasts that you make in the future, if you miss one now that is ONE that you can never make up!   :'(
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 24, 2012, 01:37:55 PM
However NEXT year......we will be able to attend.  8) 

It will not matter how many Pig Roasts that you make in the future, if you miss one now that is ONE that you can never make up!   :'(

This is true. Your quote came from the book of MAGICMAN 26:3.   :)

Jeff

Billy "CRASH" Craddock had a hit called "RUB IT IN".

Can you please hum me a few bars of it!  smiley_crying smiley_crying smiley_crying

No, but I think I know almost all the words to Ruby  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36WI9J04lN8

gspren

Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Jeff

Probably around 75 or so. Smallest group we'd had, but it was really an enjoyable pigroast. :)

Raider Bill

[/quote]

My wife just started A VERY GOOD job 3 weeks ago. She is on a probation period right now and can't take days off until next spring. However NEXT year......we will be able to attend.  8)
[/quote]

I'm not sure why that's keeping you from coming?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Raider Bill on July 24, 2012, 04:49:20 PM

[/quote]

I'm not sure why that's keeping you from coming?
[/quote]

Because she said Raider Bill might get me in trouble.  ;D

martyinmi

Quote from: Dave VH on July 23, 2012, 10:52:50 AM
I'm trying to talk my family into going, they are asking me what there is for my boys.  My boys are 8 and 10.  I'm not real sure what is going on up there to tell them seeing as this would be my first year going.  What should I tell them?
Dave,
   My 10 year old son will be with me, and so will at least one other 10 year old members son. Mine loves soccer and gettin' dirty, although not necessarily in that order. :D He's bringing his bike, soccer ball, swim trunks, and ball glove. Knowing him, he'll end up playing swords with sticks like last year. We're coming up the night before with the pick-up camper. I have quite a few relatives in the area, and we'll probably go park in one of their driveways a bit after dark. We'll then allow them to make us breakfast in the morning, then head back over to Jeff's for some pig. 8)
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Bill Gaiche

My wife said that she would skip the pig and go for the BlueBerry ice cream first. bg

Jeff

There will be plenty of both.  :)  This icecream is hands down my favorite of all time.

sandhills

I'm thinkin this thread should be outlawed, it's just not fair to those of us that can't make it! OK I'm done with my little pitty party, carry on (and send pictures of course).  ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: sandhills on July 24, 2012, 10:14:25 PM
I'm thinkin this thread should be outlawed, it's just not fair to those of us that can't make it! OK I'm done with my little pitty party, carry on (and send pictures of course).  ;D

Sandhills, while they're gone you can help me. If I can get Jeff to leave me the keys, we can make a few changes around here. We'll weed whack around the WOODSHED and take the mower down to the back 40 and mow it and when we get that done, re-negotiate some deals with a few sponsors. Then we will evaluate the pay scale of our Administrators to better get inline with our next years budget. 

Shoot.....they want know this place when they get back. We'll get a pat on the back and move right up the ladder.  8) Formites will be calling us BOSS.  ;D

I may even put a Gorilla on my Avatar.  :D

Burlkraft

I have to add myself to the minus me from the count club.  :-\ :-\

Some unforseen business things have cropped up and I will unable to attend.

It breaks my heart, because the pig roast is soooo much fun.

You's guy's will have to carry on without me.
Why not just 1 pain free day?

DR Buck

Quote from: Burlkraft on July 24, 2012, 10:40:33 PM
I have to add myself to the minus me from the count club.  :-\ :-\

Some unforseen business things have cropped up and I will unable to attend.

It breaks my heart, because the pig roast is soooo much fun.

You's guy's will have to carry on without me.

OH NO!   No biscuts for Rader Bill.  :(
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

The boss is never gone, so you got 30 minutes to clean up your profile or you won't be able to.  ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

sandhills

Heck I thought it sounded like a good plan, but I hate responsibility so it probably wouldn't have worked out so good in the end  ;D

Okrafarmer

Don't think I'll make it this year.  :'(
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Burlkraft

Hey Poston,
One way to get back on the Boss's good side would be to show up at the pig roast and run across the roof in a gorilla costume  :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!