iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone coming downunder

Started by JD_Kid, March 12, 2004, 11:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD_Kid

Hi ya's
Hey guys if ya even come downunder to NZ look me up ..i had the good luck to meet a guy (sawinmontana 8))last week from the USA and learnt a hell of a lot about him and what he does .. so if ya coming down this way drop me a line and see how we get on
catch ya's
JD Kid
I used to smoke camels but found them hard to light and kicked to much

Jeff

The sawinmontana from our forum? Well heck, lets here more about that!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

JD_Kid

Hi ya
Yep Jeff B  off this forum  8) He droped me a email to see if it was OK to come out and we picked a day ETC ETC  showed  him around our farm and how my mill works a bit on the trees we mill in our area  .. Good guy and we got on great .1/2 a world away and things are almost the same who would have guessed ..so it's kinda a open invite  if ya are coming this way for a few weeks sightseeing or on a biz trip  look me up and drop me a line ,i can steer ya past a few of the tourest traps  ;)
catch ya
JD Kid

Duane_Moore

8) 8) 8)Sounds like a good I.D. might just meander on down one these days, will e-mail if do.  Duh---Duane 8) 8)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Ianab

Any forum member heading for NZ should most surely post it here... I'm sure we could arrange some local guided sawmilling stuff  :)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

JD_Kid

Hi ya's
yea there are a heap of cool things to look at our big feild days are coming up in a few weeks mostly to do with agri but i think all the small mill makers will be there ..even if ya don't get to meet some of the kiwis  on here if ya come over  most would give ya the good oil on where to go ,what to see and how much to pay ..
catch ya
JD

Thank You Sponsors!