iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

AARRGGHH!

Started by Stan, March 30, 2004, 08:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan

I laid out the money for the mill, saw, book and bar mods so I could make some lumber for a pole barn. Now a neighbor offered me two large pole buildings with locust poles, all I gotta do is tear 'em down, haul 'em home, and put 'em up my way.  :-/ I don't care I'm gonna mill at least one log before I sell this stuff.  ??? Then I guess I'll have to make him an offer on his F350 flatbed truck.  :-[ And I wondered where all my money was goin'.  ::)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

Tom

Stan!

Don't saw up a log with that stuff ! !   You can't stop. :-/ :D

J_T

Put your mill in the barn and play with it . Bet you'll love it 8)
Jim Holloway

shopteacher

Ever hear of Murphy's Law? ;D :D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Stan

Teach, Where I'm concerned Murphy was an optomist.  :-[

Percy

QuoteTeach, Murphy was an optomist.  :-[
Ya. I think he's the guy I got my glasses from ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Ga_Boy

Stan,

You just ran in to the 50/50/90 rule.

This rule states:

There is a 50% chance of being right or wrong.  But, there is a 90% chance that the option you choose is wrong.  ;)
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

MrMoo

Kind of reminds me of a couple years ago --- I go out & buy a table saw figurin it'll be nice to have a power saw around for this or that. 2 months later my brother gives me his radial arm saw. He says the motor is burnt out but when I have it tested its fine so I put it back together and now I have 2 saws. Ok problem to have I guess.

shopteacher

MrMoo: You can never have to many saws. I have 3 table saws, 2 radial arms, a panel saw, a swing blade saw and 4 hand circular saws.  If I find a good deal on another I'd buy it too. ;D

Stan: Tom's right, stop before it to late. Otherwise you'll be infected with the deadly sawyer's virus.  We all know once contaminated you'll saw till ya die. :D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Stan

I resemble that saw story, my wife bought a table saw, then my Dad gave me a radial arm saw.

Well if it'll stop when I die I won't have to put up with it for much more'n 20 years.  :-[

Lem

Ye,I have two radial arms w/ lotsa attachments and I gotta tell you that they both sure come  in handy whether I'm bucking or milling lumber...after you do some learn'n on how to use one I think you will find it an indespensible and  valuable tool to use w/ a chainsaw.
 For those that are interested I will post an explanation of it's operation tomorrow after I use the right one to brush my teeth and go to bed.... :D  
NOW that's an ARRGGGH!
 LEM me git oughta here

Thank You Sponsors!