iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Most of us have Dogs and Children/ Grand Children

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, January 13, 2013, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

This was on the news the other night and I keep laughing at it. Kids and Dogs....I love 'em!  :)

Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnagemulucw
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Onthesauk

John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

shelbycharger400

I like that.
one minute I thought bout doin that to the cat, then remembered an night here with a few friends over, the celing fan fliped in reverse, and some blue label.  the bubbles just hovered.   I did have a picture.  then next morning their was a mess,  my mothers daughter had cleaned it up before I woke up ...even better

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WmFritz

That is precious... my wife and I got a good laugh  :D :D :D
Thanks for Poston that.   :)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

steamsawyer

Kids and Dogs... Here's one I found somewhere a while back. Friens will allways have time to wait for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PN-MjUC4f9k
J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Good Vid Alan. Talk about friends, the dog stayed right there and waited.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

moosehunter

The dog in the first pic looks exactly like a dog we used to have. He would do the same thing with bubbles! His  name was Callahan, named after Dirty Harry.
Neat video!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

JohnM

I think we're 2 months out from that, daughter is 4 months(ish...who can keep track? ;)).  We're getting some giggles/tee-heeing but not those good belly laughs yet.  Can't wait, nothing better!

Thanks for posting, P!
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

york

Albert

doctorb

Do you think the dog ever gts tired of the taste of soap?
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Thank You Sponsors!