iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Super Bowl Winner Pick

Started by Raider Bill, January 14, 2013, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

4 are left who is going to win it all?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Riggs

I voted with my heart, not my head....
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

POSTON WIDEHEAD

New England will take it all.

So put it all on the Patriots Raider and you can buy you a new Bobcat.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Who I wanted to win is out, so now it down to who I think.  Pats.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bandmill Bandit

New England I hope.

Whoops!

Think I will have to ride a new pony this year.

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

okmulch

Anybody but the Patriots. 75% chance.  8)
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f, Tigercat 724g feller buncher

JohnM

Quote from: Riggs on January 14, 2013, 04:07:04 PM

I voted with both! ;D :D  Pats FTW!! 8)  Assuming it's Pats vs. Niners, it should be a good game.  That said...as a Pats fan I'd be more than happy with a blowout.  These pucker factor Superbowls are killing me!  :o :( >:( ;D :D

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: JohnM on January 14, 2013, 05:50:21 PM
Quote from: Riggs on January 14, 2013, 04:07:04 PM

These pucker factor Superbowls are killing me!  :o :( >:( ;D :D

JM

You're right John. When Seattle scored last.....I said it's over and went to the shop. 5 minutes later, my son says, "Daddy.....the Falcons won". Yeh....right......well he was right.  :D

thurlow

I know they're probably the most-hated team in professional sports, but........based on past history............it's hard to bet against the NY Yankees;  they weren't part of the poll, but I pick them!!!!!  :snowball:  I don't follow much professional sports since the days of Musial, Russell and Havlicek,  Unitas, etc............
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

red oaks lumber

the winner will have the most points ;D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

sawguy21

I'll cheer whoever is playing the Patriots ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

blaze83

when the Seahawks lost i lost my team, I think that tom brady is a whiner, so I don't want him to win, I don't like ray lewis' stupid dance so I don't want him to win, I don't want the niners to win because harbaugh makes me crazy and the falcons beat my seahawks >:( whats a guy to do. guess i'll pull for the falcons since they have never one it all.
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

Warbird

The 49'ers are the best team right now, IMO.  I was bummed that the Denver game was intentionally thrown like that.  It was so blatant.  :(

scgargoyle

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be at the Super Bowl. They bought their tickets during the pre-season...... :D
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

JohnW

New England's been upset in the Super Bowl a couple times, but I'm afraid this time they just might do it.  I can never tell exactly what's happening on the field, but NE players always seem to know exactly what they're doing (their job) which results in more football played and their winning advantage.  Bill Belacheck has to be the smartest coach.  Everybody knows what the Patriots are doing, but they never seem to learn anything from it.  I guess the other teams are just too busy doing what they do to make any changes.

Riggs

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: scgargoyle on January 15, 2013, 07:08:01 AM
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be at the Super Bowl. They bought their tickets during the pre-season...... :D

Good one!  :D

JohnM

Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Raider Bill

Doesn't look like the Falcons are getting much respect.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Riggs

Norwood ML 26

rick f

664 clark skidder
1- 562 husky
1- 254xp husky
1 - 268xp husky
1250 JD farm tractor with skid winch
5040 kubota farm tractor

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

clww

I don't have a horse in the race anymore, but I'll pick the Patriots.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

And now arguably, the two best teams have to play each other.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!