iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Is there anyway to get the "Forestry Forum Tool Box"

Started by CalebL, March 29, 2013, 11:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalebL

I want to get an app that has all the forestry forum tool box whatchamacallits on my phone.  Most of the mobile jobs I do don't have phone service so I can't use them when I need them.  Any chance to put them on an app?  I would gladly pay for it. 
2005 LT40 HDD34
2000 Cat 226 Skid Loader

dgdrls

Probably on your phone but I bet you could also program an HP hand calculator to run them.
You probably can load the program(s) to an SD card and run anywhere, anytime from the calculator.

DGDrls

redbeard

Handyman calculator is a free app. It has a lot of bf , weight, and volume calculations. Jeff made a forestry forum app I think the tool box is on it.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Jeff

Many of the toolbox calculators have been reconfigured to work in a mobile view on any phone with a browser connected to the web, or saved for off line viewing.

When can we expect the check? ;D ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CalebL

Quote from: Jeff on March 29, 2013, 01:35:34 PM
Many of the toolbox calculators have been reconfigured to work in a mobile view on any phone with a browser connected to the web, or saved for off line viewing.

When can we expect the check? ;D ;)

How do you save it for of line viewing?
2005 LT40 HDD34
2000 Cat 226 Skid Loader

Jeff

That depends on your phone. Most all browsers have a function to save a web page.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!