iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

seeing is not believing !!

Started by loggah, May 03, 2013, 07:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loggah

Well heres a picture my wife created back in 2000, she was still working in he print shop then as a graphic artist. old camera and old computer technology !! she called it Donny-HAHA !! ;D. i am sitting on the seat of a early nineteen twentys Holt ten ton tractor i had ,and she decided to make me look like im holding a giant pinecone !!! ;D Don

i wasn't quite so gray 13 years ago !! ;D
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Onthesauk

I read an interview 20 years ago with an international photographer.  Even back in those days he said he wouldn't believe any picture unless he had taken the picture himself and the tech has changed a lot since then.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

woodandtractors

Very talented wife you have,Don. Of course you were a lot younger then!
Mike
Still plays with tractors-IH of course!

Al_Smith

--weren't we all .Now we are as old as we've ever been or so they say .

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Wow Don.....My first impression was I thought you were holding a BIG fish with LARGE scales.
Very good pictures.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

My first impression was the final jag of firewood,(across your shoulder) before spring sets in ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!