iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Broke down, beer butt chicken, Redds apple ale,

Started by drobertson, July 13, 2013, 07:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Well, the weather and the season got me, had to break down for a 4-1/2 pound fryer,

this weber is a killer grill 8)  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Mooseherder

The chicken has great balance. :D
Was it juicy?

drobertson

Moose, you know it! I made the wife happy 8)  not that hard to do, but yea man, this was good, had a friend back in South Carolina do a pig today, and it got me, had to do something, all I Had, speckled butter beans, and baked taters, not to shabby, plus got the taters covers with another layer of soil, a good night here,  thanks man,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

My brother made me some beer can holder stands that sit on the grill grates.
Each one holds two chickens.  I haven't made them in a long time.  Will have to make them again soon. :)
It's amazing how moist the Breast stays because of the beer steam.
Drinking half the can of beer before insertions accomplishes 2 things.
One of them is the steaming starts earlier. ;D

drobertson

I am allegoric to beer, a bad thing I reckon, but very moist chicken breast, beer makes me talk funny, :o some folks may take offense to this, but let them cast the first stone,  david

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

drobertson

Dan. Redd's  apple ale,  it was very good!   If I can be so bold, it was the best I have cooked,  just wish the b-backs could turn out so good ;D   david

sawguy21

That looks disgusting. Can you tell I'm jealous?  ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

beenthere

QuoteI am allegoric to beer

david   
That isn't what you want to be....  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WildDog

Looks like its cooked to perfection, the skin's certainly to my liking :) way better than the vegemite Sao's I'm sitting down to for lunch.

If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Thank You Sponsors!