iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Arboristsite Hacked

Started by sharkey, September 10, 2013, 06:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmurph

Quote from: sharkey on October 16, 2013, 11:56:08 PM
Its pretty obvious that Darin is in over his head.  Here he is on the Vbulletin website asking if someone needs a job.     

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?s=2d2759b7a50414e020c4b5e3d4c2996d&t=302836
That was almost three weeks ago...

gologit

I tried to log in to AS this morning...no luck.
Semi-retired...life is good.

john_bud

Quote from: Jeff on October 16, 2013, 09:23:53 AM
For those that don't know about it, there is an arboristsite facebook fan page where Daren is trying to keep you updated on what is going on.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/56478707772/

I don't "facebook".  Could a nice kind person that does post an update here ?

Please.

Thanks!
280 acres of tree farm

half_full

I had enough and started searching for other chainsaw forums today. I entered my username and I got username already used. I forgot I registered back in May but today was my first post here. Wow I'm seeing lots of AS members here.
[/quote]

Same here. I registered almost a year ago... Gotta get my daily saw fix from somewhere.

angelo c

Quote from: gologit on October 17, 2013, 08:36:13 AM

not good when a Mod can't get on....
wife,kids,dog,t-shirts to prove it

angelo c

For those that don't know about it, there is an arboristsite facebook fan page where Daren is trying to keep you updated on what is going on.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/56478707772/

that is a very classy position to take....(there were times some AS members were "banned" for mentioning other sites.)

I see you only choose the "road less traveled".... props to ya !
wife,kids,dog,t-shirts to prove it

gunn

Quote from: john_bud on October 17, 2013, 09:07:23 AM

I don't "facebook".  Could a nice kind person that does post an update here ?

Please.

Thanks!

Readers digest version is they gave up, they're nuking the site from orbit and moving things over to another server and starting over. I think they are trying to move all the old  posts over but not sure what will happen in the move.

John R

It now goes to "404 not found"
John

Sthil MS 361 20" Bar
Sthil MS 260 PRO 16" Bar
Oregon 511 AX Chain Grinder

nmurph

Quote from: angelo c on October 17, 2013, 12:03:48 PM
Quote from: gologit on October 17, 2013, 08:36:13 AM

not good when a Mod can't get on....

Bob's not a mod any more.

AdkStihl

From the comments of Brad Snelling to the fan club on Facebook......"Looks like AS is finally down. Let the new server begin"!
Looks like Darin is getting a new server  8)
J.Miller Photography

mastermind7864

Joe Kidd

Quote from: AdkStihl on October 17, 2013, 02:37:56 PM
From the comments of Brad Snelling to the fan club on Facebook......"Looks like AS is finally down. Let the new server begin"!
Now the question is can all the data be preserved? Or is the (edit by admin.)  going to be corrupted possibly?
Husq 545
Husq 562XP
Jred 2188

mastermind7864

How the hell do I change my sig and avatar?

dancan

thomas1

Quote from: mastermind7864 on October 17, 2013, 05:49:57 PM

Click the profile tab, then forum profile, then choose avatar.

mastermind7864

Quote from: thomas1 on October 17, 2013, 06:12:25 PM

Click the profile tab, then forum profile, then choose avatar.

Thanks Thomas

SawTroll

Quote from: AdkStihl on October 17, 2013, 02:37:56 PM

:)
Information collector.

Joe Kidd

Husq 545
Husq 562XP
Jred 2188

chadihman

Quote from: mastermind7864 on October 17, 2013, 05:41:44 PM
Sup dip sticks?
Not much Chimp. Almost feels like home again. Get some likes on here and you got it made.

flashhole

Why would you want to change your avitar?  Self portraits are the window to the soul.  We can see you as you really are.
Remember - Always have your Democrats spayed or neutered - Anne Coulter

mastermind7864

Quote from: half_full on October 17, 2013, 11:48:03 AM

I had enough and started searching for other chainsaw forums today. I entered my username and I got username already used. I forgot I registered back in May but today was my first post here. Wow I'm seeing lots of AS members here.

Lots of places I'm hanging out at these days.....

Jeff

This is a family site. Watch the language and comments and I mean it. It may be very tame by your standards, but we do have tight standards due to the fact that we do have entire families, including school age kids that frequent the Forestry Forum. It is listed as an educational resource through our DNR as well as many other places.  I don't stand for sub standard conduct here, and that standard is mine to make. 

I don't need any comments on this in return, in fact I recommend you don't make any. Pro or in rebuttal. It is what it is. You have been warned.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

john_bud

Hope the AS crew bucks the link-bucks hackers soon.

280 acres of tree farm

KiwiBro

Hi. I'm looking to buy a chainsaw. I have a choice of poulan, husqvarna and stihl. The poulan comes with free oil and a small wand and is black with yellow trim colour. The others I don't like the colour so much. What do you suggest please?

Also, I will sell the firewood by the cord. How much is that volume please, so I know what to charge? thanks again.
Max characters: 300

tlandrum

I would suggest tieing a beaver to the tree instead. feed him gary goo mixed 100:1 like amsoil.
www.wickedworksaw.com
wickedworksaw@gmail.com
Husqvarna and jonsered dealer
chainsaw porting for high production work saws

Thank You Sponsors!