iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

YUK!

Started by CCC4, February 10, 2014, 07:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

thats not to bad wait a few mounts around here it will be 5x that much mud :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) nice skidder    that a 460 jack

CCC4

450C, yeh, the mud will get bad here also. We have been in a really bad drought

Southside

Just about lost my boot today a couple of times.  Not bad where I have been over it only once or twice, but the yard and main skid trail would make a mud runner some happy. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

thenorthman

When you lose a tire and you can't find the skidder op, then you gots mudddd! :D
well that didn't work

coxy

Quote from: CCC4 on February 10, 2014, 08:43:31 PM
450C, yeh, the mud will get bad here also. We have been in a really bad drought
is that your job

CCC4

What, skidder OP? Not unless I just have to! LOL! No, I'm the cutter...well this tract is hydro Ax job and I'm only cutting some rough areas. This job I just chase the Hydro Ax.

ScottAR

Our mud is frozen again...  Supposed to start warming Wednesday.
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

coxy

Quote from: ScottAR on February 10, 2014, 11:13:24 PM
send some warming my way  I think I would rather deal with mud at this point  ??? sick of the cold and snow >:( >:(

timberking

That don't look bad considering all the rain.  At least you are working.  Looked at the map for Dolph and surprised you found a flat spot to deck.

Stinny

Back in the late 70s I was up north here in Maine, above Presque Isle. It had been a terrible fall for the potato farmers with rain storms, one right after another. I remember looking out across a field and seeing a potato harvester buried in the muddy field, with 2 skidders all hooked together... also buried. What a mess.
Suzuki 4x4 on Tatou tracks tugging logs in winter

CCC4

Quote from: ScottAR on February 10, 2014, 11:13:24 PM

Yep! 50's Thursday!  8)

CCC4

Quote from: timberking on February 11, 2014, 02:57:53 PM
That don't look bad considering all the rain.  At least you are working.  Looked at the map for Dolph and surprised you found a flat spot to deck.

We have had a really bad drought up till this snow, it could be much worse as far as the....mudd. This unit is mostly flat ground. Been cutting the ridge lines and bottoms today. I prefer the slopes myself, it's more how I'm used to falling timber...but flat ground can have it's benefits!  :D

Thank You Sponsors!