iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bring on the summer time HEAT!!!!

Started by Cypress Man, April 08, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress Man

Just finished the new control room for the LT70 wide head with a/c and heat.  Trying to work smarter not harder. I should have done this 15 years ago. Waiting for the new power conveyor and transfer table to come in May. Some dreams really do come true!

LT70 wide head electric, IC5 Power conveyor, transfer table, Stop and Load Log Deck, Catapiller 360B Telehandler, Cat tl642c Teleloader, Cat TH514 Telehandler, Woodmizer EG400 edger, Logosol PH360 moulder, Extrema 26" Planner, Grizzly 16" dual conveyor resaw, Prentice 285 log loader

WDH

You will be cool, calm, collected, and sawing in style  8). 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Whooa, surely that is cheating.  :o  Congrats on an awesome setup.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

wetdog

That's taking all the fun out of sawing. Now you won't be able to breathe sawdust or swat wasp!

Red Good

Now I understand what you guys are saying but , I think all it needs is a barber 's chair . Looks very nice . Red
Stihl 211C saw
Massey 135 deisel tractor with a front loader
Can Am 800 max quad
2001 Chev S10 pick me up
Home made log arch

WoodenHead

That is fantastic!   smiley_thumbsup   I want one... :D

Tom L

very cool setup,

are you going to supply the logs to the mill with some type of powered log deck?

Ocklawahaboy

Why don't you just hire someone else to run the saw and watch via a webcam feed to your living room? popcorn_smiley

bandmiller2

Good looking job mate, kinda turned into a video game. I'am old and set in my ways but I like to be close to the action where I can smell hear and touch. Would be tough to see nails and barbed wire from the booth. Please let us know how you like it after some time. I know you'll like it on 100+ days. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

backwoods sawyer

If you want a close up veiw of the saw so you can watch for deviation add a camera to the sawhead, place a monitor on the wall beside window. When sawing from a cab having several monitors and comunication keeps the saw in the wood more.
Oh and the seat from a cat 988 makes a cofertable seat for a saw cab ;D 
Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

Rockn H

That's a nice setup 8)

It just seems so wrong to somebody like me with an old LT40!  I'm jealous LOL

YellowHammer

A lot of effort and thought went into that, very nice.  My only question is how are you going o keep your off bearers from going on strike watching you relaxed in the air conditioning, sipping on an iced tea? :D
Great setup
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Thank You Sponsors!