iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Do we have manufacturers

Started by Timber_Zeus, February 18, 2002, 09:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timber_Zeus

as members of this forum?  I assume many sawmill operators are very loyal customers who take pride in their equipment.  I appreciate the detailed posts I've seen talking about the various mills.  I am new here and it seems many of you know each other.  I am wondering if we have many posts that are made by people who are sales reps or work for the manufacturers?  I surely do not intend to offend anyone with this question.  Just curious.  Thanks.

Tom

Those of us who know one another have met on the site and become friends or at least good acquaintances through the Forum.  That is a tribute to the anti-confrontational attitudes possessed by the members here.

There have been a couple of visits by employees of manufacturers but their envolvement to date has been to speak to a topic or as a direct invitation from a member.  

It would be great if the manufacturers would visit the site.  They could learn something from us as well as we from them.  I think their companies must discourage direct involvement because the visits are few and far between. Perhaps they know that we wouldn't stand for out-and-out advertising and are afraid that their employees couldn't resist the temptation.

Bud Man

Zeus===  Lots of smoozers===pack patters===butt slapers==Bs'ers == Moose's==Gooser's====But manufacturers   are   an   endangered    species !! == ="Thank Goodness"
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

Thank You Sponsors!