iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2014 Pigroast RSVP thread

Started by Jeff, June 10, 2014, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

coxy

Quote from: Raider Bill on June 16, 2014, 04:38:05 PM
I need to get a pedicure soon.
I feel sorry for the person(s) that has to do that  :D :D :D :D

martyinmi

Quote from: SawyerBrown on June 14, 2014, 09:39:36 AM
Well, I'd sure like to finally put a few faces with names.  As long as this isn't a black tie affair, I'm adding it to the calendar.  Thanks!  Just me.  Think that makes it 44.  What can I bring?
Pete, If you are going, then I'm going!

I'll be #45 maybe 46 if my son is not too busy to come with me.
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Al_Smith

I'm going to attempt it if at all possible .I think it's 4 hours so I'll just drive it round trip .

ET

Well if Al is in thats 47.  I finally got word back that my grandsons birthday party is the next weekend so count me (Ernie) and Linda in. This will be our 2nd piggyroast, lots of fun.
Were 48 and 49.
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

Sixacresand

Nancy and I are planning on coming.  50 and 51.  Looking forward to the trip and pig roast.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

SawyerBrown

Quote from: martyinmi on June 16, 2014, 08:36:42 PM
Quote from: SawyerBrown on June 14, 2014, 09:39:36 AM
Well, I'd sure like to finally put a few faces with names.  As long as this isn't a black tie affair, I'm adding it to the calendar.  Thanks!  Just me.  Think that makes it 44.  What can I bring?
Pete, If you are going, then I'm going!

I'll be #45 maybe 46 if my son is not too busy to come with me.

Gosh, I don't know what to say ...  Looking forward to my first!  There's not some crazy initiation rites, is there?  Like having to get a pedicure?  ;D
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

moosehunter

NOBODY can tell SawyerBrown about the initiation rites.  :D :D
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

isawlogs

SawyerBrown, je ne peut même pas te le dire dans la langue de Molière..... :-X
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Andries

Hey Marcel , would you want to meet up at the Roast? Jeff's place is 'bout halfway between the two of us. (well, 730 mi for you, 950 for me, close 'nuff) Think there's some room for two Canucks at this shindig?
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

glassman_48

Jeff,
Last year i rsvp'd and then plum forgot :-[  If I can get a babysitter for our child (therapy dog) then I will be there.

sbishop

The family and I are headed to meet a few doctors  in Ann Arbour, MI but its 2 weeks before the gathering.....I was hoping it would have been around the same time.

Some year...i'll even pick up marcel on the way..ha

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

martyinmi

Quote from: SawyerBrown on June 17, 2014, 10:13:22 PM

Gosh, I don't know what to say ...  Looking forward to my first!  There's not some crazy initiation rites, is there?  ;D
[/quote]

Before yourself and uncle Al_Smith make the trek up here, could you both send me a recent picture of yourself(s)?
No particular reason. I'll have to forward them to my witch doctor religious friend in Louisiana.
You two ain't afraid of needles, are you?  smiley_mad_crazy ;D
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

chet

Quote from: Andries on June 17, 2014, 11:37:05 PM
Hey Marcel , would you want to meet up at the Roast? Jeff's place is 'bout halfway between the two of us. (well, 730 mi for you, 950 for me, close 'nuff) Think there's some room for two Canucks at this shindig?

You Canucks ain't that much further than me, and I live in Michigan.  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Den Socling

I have to hang around the shop, as always. Oh, but it's great to be your own boss.  >:(

SawyerBrown

Quote from: isawlogs on June 17, 2014, 10:22:56 PM
  SawyerBrown, je ne peut même pas te le dire dans la langue de Molière..... :-X

Ne vous inquiétez pas, je trouverai quelque sorte ...
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

SawyerBrown

Quote from: moosehunter on June 17, 2014, 10:17:33 PM
NOBODY can tell SawyerBrown about the initiation rites.  :D :D

Oh ... uh ... I just had something come up.  As soon as I know what it is, I'll let you know ...   ;D

trapper

isawlogs If you can make it to the pigroast my wife says we have some extra garlic we grow in wi. USA we could bring for you.
marv
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

trapper

Made reservations at budd lake motel.  stayed there last year.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

SwampDonkey

I think we lost count, but I'll be along. I might tie Marcel to the hood of the truck. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

goose63

I have to stay home have to go to a wedding and B I L  is comeing home from Albuquerque N M so we are having our 4th of July then with a big 30 lb  porkrost will have to put it on the smoker at 5 am
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

thecfarm

Swampdonkey,didn't the Road Warriors do that?  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Busy Beaver Lumber

Jeff

Count Mrs. Beaver and I in. This will be our first Forestry Forum Pig Roast. Looking forward to seeing you all.

54 and 55
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Burlkraft