iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2014 Pigroast RSVP thread

Started by Jeff, June 10, 2014, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheepkeeper

We are planning to attend.  +2 makes 74.
Richard
The hurry-er I go the behind-er I get.

timberlinetree

Marci and I won't be able to make it but wishing you all a great time and safe travels to and from  8)
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

CHARLIE

I've been really trying to attend this year but everything is stacking up against me. My wife is taking a couple of our grandchildren to Florida during that time and is expecting me to take care of her chickens. I was looking for someone to handle that for me, but then found out that my daughter is taking a trip to Pennsylvania and is expecting me to take care of her two dogs.  :(  I don't have that one figured out yet and right now it looks like a show stopper.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

simple solution Charlie! Bring those chickens with you! The pig could really use the company!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

You could let the dogs take care of the chickens.  smiley_devilish
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

gspren

Wife keeps asking when I'll know if we can make it and I tell her soon, I hope. We are trying to get a vacation rental house ready to rent and I hope in a few days to be ready. I'll post about it in another thread.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

chet

Quote from: CHARLIE on July 20, 2014, 12:55:56 PM
I've been really trying to attend this year but everything is stacking up against me. My wife is taking a couple of our grandchildren to Florida during that time and is expecting me to take care of her chickens. I was looking for someone to handle that for me, but then found out that my daughter is taking a trip to Pennsylvania and is expecting me to take care of her two dogs.  :(  I don't have that one figured out yet and right now it looks like a show stopper.

LeeB's idea would work, at least until everyone returned from Florida.  :o  Keep working on it, ya still got 13 days.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

chet

Quote from: WDH on July 21, 2014, 08:12:47 PM
Life is short.  Just Do It. 

Careful there, Charlie just hit another milestone.   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

jmouton

finally made our resv  for hotel ,   so its all good,,  cant wait to get away  and make our 2nd pig roast,  see yall in  a week and half

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

stanwelch

Count me in. My first pig roast and looking forward to meeting you all. Made reservations at Hidden Hill site 10 today. Did someone say Salmon? I plan to smoke some salmon this week and make some spread to share. See you Friday night.

Stan
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

glassman_48

Jeff,
I live about an hour and a half away, I will offer my services to help set anything up sat. morning if you need it.  Looking forward to meeting everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,Ed

d1hamby

What's the count on how many you're expecting?
Own a Stihl 362 16" 0.050" carbide and steel, and 25" 0.063" Stihl 020T
Stihl KM131R, 130R and KM56R with several Brush Cutter and Weed Trimmer heads. Pole Pruner (with 10", 12" w/wo Carbide, and 16" bar&chains) , Blower, Modified 135° Hedge Trimmer, Straight Edger, Bed Edger, Tiller Kombi attchment

Jeff

You really never know until that day. People come that don't say anything here, and sometimes people that thought they were coming have something come up. Usually we have about 25% more that the count here, so 100 plust I'll guess.

SawyerBrown

Wow. I have trouble remembering my OWN name some days ...
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Jeff

Quote from: SawyerBrown on July 28, 2014, 11:07:08 AM

Thats not a problem. We can do for you like we do for me. I get so busy I forget who I am, so on the day of the pigroast I sometimes put a name tag on. Upside down. So I can read it. ;)

LeeB

You mean you weren't standing on your hands?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

OneWithWood

Quote from: Jeff on July 28, 2014, 12:30:23 PM
Quote from: SawyerBrown on July 28, 2014, 11:07:08 AM

Thats not a problem. We can do for you like we do for me. I get so busy I forget who I am, so on the day of the pigroast I sometimes put a name tag on. Upside down. So I can read it. ;)

I thought you did that for TR's benefit  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Jeff....you gonna have the camera on this year?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

I plan on it. Testing will probably start tomorrow, depending on the weather. I don't have a water proof set up. I have to have the laptop outside with the webcam hooked to it.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

BEEMERS

I'll be around ..towards evenings..Im the business where weekends are my busist time..all the people from downstate are here and if you want their business you take care of them when they are here,,weekends.but will definitely show for a bit. Anyone going to be drinking? im new at this, have to ask....

Jeff

The Pigroast is a family event. We have no problem with someone having a beer or so, but "as for "drinking" this is not that kind of pigroast. :)

Corley5

As of now it looks like Saturday's going to be nice 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

SawyerBrown

Quote from: Jeff on July 29, 2014, 12:32:48 AM
but "as for "drinking" this is not that kind of pigroast. :)

Good to know. I sometimes go a little overboard on my Diet Dr Pepper.  ;D
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Thank You Sponsors!