iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

That vein

Started by Gadrock, June 26, 2014, 10:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gadrock

Yesterday I discovered I have a certain vein. Nooo, it is not gold. In is in fact similar to some of those that famous actors have. Do you remember Clint Eastwood? You can see that close up...along his hairline...like he was when he was contemplating...then stated "do you feel lucky?" It was a little twitch...then you realize that blood is pumping there...bump...bump...bump. Well my blood pressure has been under control until my event, when lots of things started going wrong.
    It is not bump...bump...bump. It came from my driving my lawn mower too close to my bee hives. Yep...the Exmark mower is way too slow for outrunning angry bees. Several stings later with one on the temporal side of my head. Finally most of the angry mob was left many yard behind but my head was starting ka-thump...ka-thump...ka-thump.
   This morning the swelling has gotten to my eye which must be a good thing, since my vein is no longer going ka-thump...ka-thump...ka-thump. Now I am in serious hopes of never acquiring another one of those movie star facial veins.

Carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Magicman

Quote from: Gadrock on June 26, 2014, 10:13:46 AM...along his hairline...
What is this "hairline" thing that you speak of??   ???

At least you now know that bees can also drive an ExMark.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LaneC

What kind of bees are they? I used to have Italians and they were very tolerable. I have heard the Russians are a little more grumpy.
Man makes plans and God smiles

Gadrock

These are supposed to be VSH Cordova / Italian. Up until now they have always been tee shirt type bees but yesterday they had an attitude. It may because they are undergoing a problem with mites and beetles!

Epi pens are on order for visitors should something bad occur.

And yes MM..there is a hairline description thin about those temporal veins...for those that still have hair. Maybe I should have stated "where the hair used to be".

Carry on...and on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Chuck White

Quote from: Magicman on June 26, 2014, 11:52:12 AM
Quote from: Gadrock on June 26, 2014, 10:13:46 AM...along his hairline...
What is this "hairline" thing that you speak of??   ???

At least you now know that bees can also drive an ExMark.   :D

Well they might not drive one, but they can make one go!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

redprospector

I've still got a hair line. It's up on the very top of my head.  :D

Having a handle like redprospector, you can imagine what was going through my mind when I read the title of this thread.  :D
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Thank You Sponsors!