iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Outdoororama

Started by Jeff, February 20, 2002, 06:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

If any of you are in sourthern Michigan this weekend, I will be helping to set up and run the Michigan Forest Resource Alliance exhibit at Outdoorarama in the Novi Expo Center, 43700 Expo Center Dr., Novi MI. The Show Runs Feb.22-March3  I will be there Friday till about 5 pm Saturday the 23rd. Stop by!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ron Scott

More Volunteer work by Jeff. A busy man worthy of his Awards!!
~Ron

Jeff

Outdoorarama was kicking yesterday. Ted Nugent was the big attraction. I had one good chance for a picture through the crowd, and apparently got bumbed as I snapped it. Good and close but blury.

For Michigan folks, I did get a chance to talk a moment with Jenny Olsen of Michigan Out-of-Doors Television, and corraled her and co-host Jimmy Gretzinger in front of our MFRA logo for a picture.

Below is a picture of "Forester Rick" and his wife in front of our raffle cabin. You still have time to buy a ticket at outdoorarama and get a chance at winning our cabin. Drawing will be March 3rd at the show.

Does Rick look familiar? If not, go to www.mfra.org and watch the video clip from "Attracting Wildlife to your Property"

Ron Scott

Jeff,
It looks like Rick and wife. Did you invite them on to the Forum??
~Ron

Jeff

Thats a funny Story, He was saying how much he enjoyed some forestry forum he had been frequenting. Turns out he was talking about this forum and did not have any idea that I was the instigator of the thing. He said he thouroghly enjoys it, and now that he knows who it is that actually runs it will try to become involved. He seemed surprised to find out that I was the Jeff that was on the forum!

Send him an email Ron! remind him!

Ron Scott

I talk with Rick quite often and will mention it to him. He's a good Conservation District Forester and very helpful in my workings with private nonindustrial landowners and referrals.

It's good that he is familiar with the Forum.
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!