iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Boo!!!!

Started by mesquite buckeye, October 31, 2014, 08:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The kids have been coming to the door since BEFORE dark....in the rain!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

mesquite buckeye

I await them.

Bwah Haaa Haaa!!!!!!!

franken-smiley
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Roxie

We had a really fun night with all the neighbors children yelling "trick or treat" at the door.  About two dozen.   :)
Say when

mesquite buckeye

We ended up with seventy something. ;D

I remember when I was a teenager we did the whole town in Ohio. I think we were waking people up by the time we finished. :-\

sawguy21

None here. The six foot fence probably deters them. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ford_man

None here as usual but I did convince the wife to get a lot of candy to be ready for them. Now I gotta eat all that candy. splitwood_smiley splitwood_smiley

sandhills

My wife delivered treat bags to the neighbor kids, we live far enough out they'd need a map to find us  ;D.

r.man

We are empty nesters and my wife doesn't want to deal with it so we go out for dinner now on Halloween. Not a nice night for weather here, light snow in the afternoon and by 9 when we got home we had two inches on the ground.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

terrifictimbersllc

smiley_bouncing smiley_bouncing smiley_bouncing smiley_bouncing smiley_bouncing smiley_bouncing electricuted-smiley
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Magicman

I was after 9PM getting home from work, so it was a bowl of soup for me and off to bed.  Pat said that we had two trick or treaters.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

A dead end dirt road and out in the country really slows them critters down. The neighbors kids,all 5 of them,is all we got.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

clww

We only had seven little kids stop by for their treats this year at The Beach. We get fewer each year.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!