iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I am back!

Started by Zubin2, December 18, 2014, 07:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zubin2

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas to all,
Has been an eventful year for me.  On August 15 I was number 58 who got laid off due to lack of sales and money coming in for the company to pay all the costs.  Therefore I have been cutting any un-necessary expenses which included all the services from TimeWarner. So, I got a simple service for internet from CenturyLink and it was a blessing not to have access to any TV stations. I am not getting frustrated with the news anymore.
Then I forgot my password to log in, and because I have a new email address, I was not able to ask for y password, so I created a new user account.

Some times in life we plan for things and work hard for them, but if All Mighty got another plan for us, then our plan is not going to happen.  In my case, I guess getting laid off was a blessing too.  And as everyone knows, it is hard to find a job now. Anything I have applied for, the answer has been I am way over qualified. And being old does not help either to find a job.  So, we call this FORCED RETIREMENT.

I have made a good progress after I got laid off work. I have cleared about an acre and have few good piles of logs to cut lumber for all my projects.
Last Sunday I could place my saw mill and level it off in order to start cutting. But even with all additives were added to the fuel, the carburetor was not going to work. So, I did take it apart and cleaned all the jets and got it working.  Blowing cold wind cross my bold head was not helpful at all, but I had to deal with it!  Got to have sense of humor. I was standing on the saw mill taking stuff off , and so many time pieces fell off and landed where I was not able to find them without use of a strong magnet.

Anyway, Monday I made few cuts and I am trying to teach myself how to operate the LogMaster LM2.
I tried to post few pictures and converted them into emf format, but every time I tried to upload, I got error message..

slider

Welcome back Zubin2.May be someone can help you through the picture thing.
al glenn

Zubin2

This might work. I loaded few pictures into ForesteryForumGallery, maybe this way whoever interested might be able to view them.

https://forestryforum.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=38414&pid=171749#top_display_media

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

mad murdock

Nice whack of logs zubin!! That'll keep you busy for a few hours ;)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Chuck White

Welcome back Zubin2.

Just for history keeping, you might add your old screenname under your avitar!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Ummm.... adding an old screen name aint going to work.  Big time rule here is one login per person for lots of reasons, mostly security related. That is why I sent the pm. THis topic is locked until we get this straightened out
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!