iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

now this is hoe control!

Started by Den Socling, April 20, 2015, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Socling

Ljohnsaw

:(  Is there  public link (I don't Facebook! :-X)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Den Socling

Let me look for it on YouTube. But know that a visit to YouTube normally distracts me for a awhile.

Den Socling

Well, that was easy. But believe it or not, the first video showing a hoe opening a bottle was different.  :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrEXfIzKrYA

beenthere

The guy reminds me of Poston... for some reason.   :D :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

justallan1

Case used to have a "rodeo" every year in San Jose, California with a free steak dinner and booze. (that's why I went ;D)
Our company was one operator short so I got roped into it, never have so much as sat on an hoe, and obviously lost right off the bat trying to pour glasses of water from a pitcher fixed to the bucket.
That wasn't even the bad part! What I got teased about is that my girlfriend (who worked at a bank and was an aerobics instructor) won the wives event. They had a backhoe with a bowling ball hanging on about 4' of chain from the hoe and you had to swing it through a series of plywood cut-outs of people.
After that I heard every joke possible about going to the bank to hire some new help/skilled help/my replacement, ETC. :D
I will say though that it was definitely cool to see what real operators can do with their equipment.

Thank You Sponsors!