iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looks like my log handling issues around the mill should be resolved soon...

Started by Stuart Caruk, April 29, 2015, 01:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuart Caruk

Looks like my log handling issues around the mill should be resolved soon... I'm getting a Barko 450 Heel Boom log loader that should make light work of the piles of logs that are starting to accumulate. It's loaded up and ready to head this way...

It should make getting rid of some standing dead widow makers a whole lot easier and I may just finally get a cover on the mill as well.
Stuart Caruk
Wood-Mizer LX450 Diesel w/ debarker and home brewed extension, live log deck and outfeed rolls. Woodmizer twin blade edger, Barko 450 log loader, Clark 666 Grapple Skidder w/ 200' of mainline. Bobcats and forklifts.

Geeg

Retired Airbus 380 Captain. Timberking 2200,  Kioti RX6010PC,  Nyle Kiln KD250, Polaris WV850

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

Nice machine, almost seems like operating that machine might pay more than a mill,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Larry

I could till my garden with that.  Come harvest time it would be easy pickin the pumpkins. :)

Does it have AC for those hot days?
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

wfcjr

Dad2FourWI

Wow!!!!!

That is working smarter.... not harder!!!

Nice addition!   :)

-Dad2FourWI
LT-40, LT-10, EG-50, Bobcat T750 CTL, Ford 1910 tractor, tree farmer

shakebone

Lt40 super desiel , LT 35 hyd , New Holland ls 180 , Case 75xt ,
So many logs so little time.

Stuart Caruk

No A/C, but on hot days we head out to the river and go Flyboarding until it cools off. I can easily work in the dark when it cools off.
Stuart Caruk
Wood-Mizer LX450 Diesel w/ debarker and home brewed extension, live log deck and outfeed rolls. Woodmizer twin blade edger, Barko 450 log loader, Clark 666 Grapple Skidder w/ 200' of mainline. Bobcats and forklifts.

Thank You Sponsors!