iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2015 Christmas Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Started by Jeff, December 12, 2015, 04:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philbert

Mac users are quite accustomed to the statement: "It works on ANY computer", followed quickly by the accusatory, "OH, you have a MAC!!!"

Philbert

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: doctorb on December 16, 2015, 02:50:22 PM
My software was updated to the El Capitain iOS X version in October.  That was its own bundle of joy. :-\.  And I am on an iMac, note a notebook.

I have the exact same set up as you.  :) I don't think a lot of the El Capitain but it comes with the flow.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Hilltop366

Yosemite on a mid 2012 mac book pro here, I held off on El Capi after reading the reviews.

mad murdock

If this old aircraft mechanic/former logger can figure it out, you all can do it.  Just remember the KISS method (Keep It Simple, Stupid) Merry Christmas to the head Elf and his most wonderful "sidekick" and Thanks Logrite for putting up the goodies for this bit of fun!  8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

thecfarm

Magicman,I had to do the same thing as you did.  :(   My provider gave me the box too. I typed and I typed and I typed some more.  :) 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

dgdrls

smiley_christmas = smiley_devil   

Dan  ;)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Wonder how many people are in?  ::)

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

26 so far. Way down from the word search puzzles, but there is still a week. :)

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

isawlogs

Really, not that hard, to get in, c'est pas compliquer, ne faut qu'écouter, ce que dit, le grand manitou, du Forestry forum!!!

Marcel  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

grweldon

I'm in!  After listening once, then reading the clue and listening three more times, I lucked up!

Love y'all!  Merry Christmas!

My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

samandothers

I listened and paused.  Tried some entries.  Listened some more and tried a few more.  Then it hit me, duh!

Jeff

Okay, now listen, this is very important.

I TELL you what the solution is. I Tell you. I also said something about hoping they don't quit listening after 5 minutes. I could add to that, that the reason for this, is the solution is in that first 5 minutes.

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Jeff on December 19, 2015, 01:34:49 PM
Okay, now listen, this is very important.

I TELL you what the solution is. I Tell you. I also said something about hoping they don't quit listening after 5 minutes. I could add to that, that the reason for this, is the solution is in that first 5 minutes.

Enough hints already!  I went from a 1 in 3 chance down to 1 in 30!  No more hints!!! :D

If they can't get it with this last one, there is no hope for them ;)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

isawlogs

I even wrote it in French for them  ::)    ;D :D  No need to thank me, I'm good.   smiley_smug01 :christmas:
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: isawlogs on December 19, 2015, 10:38:48 PM
I even wrote it in French for them  ::)    ;D :D  No need to thank me, I'm good.   smiley_smug01 :christmas:

Mercy

SawyerBrown

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 19, 2015, 11:15:47 PM
Quote from: isawlogs on December 19, 2015, 10:38:48 PM

Mercy

David, hopefully our french friends will show you mercy for not saying "Merci" ... ;D
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

JJ

Jeff,
I am curious if I made the list.
Like I said in PM, I am bad a reading directions so entered 3x to get it right.

JJ

isawlogs

I was wondering if he was pleading or thankin'.... Ya know goats with spellin' and translatin'..   ::) ;D

Marcel

Jeff

Quote from: JJ on December 20, 2015, 05:42:10 PM
Jeff,
I am curious if I made the list.
Like I said in PM, I am bad a reading directions so entered 3x to get it right.

JJ

Every entry gets a reply email. If you did not get a reply email, to a form you should have filled out, no, you didnt.  I Don t see your forum email in the contest entries. No pm from you either.

Jeff

Oh My!  Tamiam got her wish. Clearly this year the contest has been diabolical to get entered into. So, for the four hundredth and fourteenth time! :D :D I tell you EXACTLY what the answer is in the recording. Three words, all together.  You can do this! You can get entered in the drawing!  You still have a few days left!

Sheepkeeper

Sometimes, when things are supposed to be easy, we tend to overlook the obvious.  ;D Guilty as charged. :-\
The hurry-er I go the behind-er I get.

Chuck White

Clear as mud!    :-\

I guess I can't see the forest for the trees!   :-\
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!