iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Another smiley question

Started by Brad_S., October 09, 2004, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_S.

I'm new to the forum and almost completely computer illiterate. I spent half an hour reading help buttons and playing around, but I still don't know how to add smileys. Can anyone explain this in idiot, and I mean complete idiot proof terms? Thanks
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Furby

Ah............click on the smiley?

Really, when you get to the part in your typing where you want the smiley, just click on the smiley you want.

Also make sure the box at the bottom of the window is NOT checked, the one that says "disable smilies".

Use the preview button to check your post, before you post, to see if it's where you want it.

Clear as mud???

Brad_S.

;D Ah, Furby, thank you. ;D I had tried that, seemed obvious, but saw only code in the text box.  I had never previewed the messege to see the printout. ::)  Thank you again.  
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Furby

No problemo!  8)
Once you use them for a while, you start to remember what code some of them are and just type them out.

Tom

Brad,.
When you get to feeling a little more comfortable with posting, you should check out the "More Smiley's".   It takes you to a bunch of smileys that you treat the same as you would posting a picture from the picture gallery. There is some funny stuff in there. ;D

Furby

Sure is!
And a great way to kill some time as well!  ;)