iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

pan cakes

Started by thecfarm, March 20, 2016, 09:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Pan cakes this morning.

Than I poured on the maple syrup that we boiled down here and this is what happeenned.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Looks good!  My dad has eaten a pancake and hamburger patty every morning for as long as I can remember, I prefer waffles and sausage  :D.

yukon cornelius

us too! Homemade bacon, pancakes and eggs cooked in cast iron skillet on the wood stove. Life is great!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

yukon cornelius

I forgot to mention the homemade syrup a member sent to us a while back.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

coxy

once a month my dad would eat them for breakfast  lunch and dinner never could eat eggs or pancakes for dinner  steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley

Raider Bill

My Dad's favorite breakfast was buckwheat pancakes, sausage and a couple Sunnyside up eggs.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

21incher

It must be pancake day because my wife made pancakes this morning with my home made maple syrup. Tomorrow will be hash & eggs with the leftover corned beef from St Pats day.  sketti_1
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

SuzannaDWilcox

Those pancakes remind me of my mom .Looks good ! :laugh:

Magicman

Good Morning Suzanna, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  How about sharing a bit about yourself and your "wood" interest.  Also adding your location to your profile helps us to know.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, SuzannaDWilcox!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

MikeZ

cfarm- only thing missing is peanut butter smeared on top of them. Sticks everything together.
MikeZ  Homemade  Mill

sawguy21

We occasionally eat breakfast out, Karen can be counted on to order pancakes. A local restaurant serves really good ones, light and fluffy.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WV Sawmiller

Boy howdy - you better get shed of that can of maple syrup. It completely dissolved that whole plate of pancakes. That must be dangerous stuff.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

69bronco

Had a plate full this morning with wild black caps food1

thecfarm

WV Sawmiller. I am getting rid of it,I am. Every time I use it.  ;D  It also has the same effect on vanilla ice cream. Biscuits too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!