iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

can't get "search" to work

Started by kelLOGg, October 09, 2016, 08:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelLOGg

Anyone else had a problem doing a search? Even searching the latest posting returns "no results found". Never had trouble with this before. Help.
Bob
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

thecfarm

Something wrong. I can't even search lumber on this board. Report this thread to the moderator. The Chief Bottle Washer will fix it.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

terrifictimbersllc

Works for me I just searched bottle washer and got a bunch of hits.  :D
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Jeff

The search software was taken down yesterday because the forum servers were under attack from baddies from both Jordanian and nigerian I.P. addresses.  I spent much of the afternoon trying to keep the forum up by reducing its resources, while trying to get all the offending I.P. addresses blocked.  Eventually I did yesterday evening, and forgot to start the search back up.  It should be good to go now.  Sorry about that.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kbeitz

Quote from: Jeff on October 09, 2016, 08:31:59 PM
The search software was taken down yesterday because the forum servers were under attack from baddies from both Jordanian and nigerian I.P. addresses.  I spent much of the afternoon trying to keep the forum up by reducing its resources, while trying to get all the offending I.P. addresses blocked.  Eventually I did yesterday evening, and forgot to start the search back up.  It should be good to go now.  Sorry about that.

I wish I knew what you know about all that internet stuff...

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

thecfarm

Kbeitz,kinda like alot of things in life. Like with what you do with metal or that zip line you just made. You enjoy something and it just becomes a part of you. You have a problem and you find a soluation.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ox

Jeff, it must be hard to keep positive thoughts about people (all) while under attack by disgusting "people" like that.  You do well.  Thanks for your hard work in keeping an excellent place for good people to gather and exchange ideas and thoughts.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

kelLOGg

Thanks for the vigilance and the quick solution, Jeff.
Bob
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Thank You Sponsors!