iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Clark 664c - broken planetaries...where to buy?

Started by lshobie, April 18, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lshobie

Hey guys, pretty much the last hitch of the season and the planetaries went on my 664c.  Any recommendations to order new ones?

Thanks!

Louie
John Deere 440 Skidder, C5 Treefarmer,  Metavic Forwarder, Massey 2500 Forklift, Hyundai HL730 Wheel Loader, Woodmizer LT40, Valley Edger,  Alaskan Mill, Huskys, Stihls, and echos.

treeslayer2003

comb the junk yards for a michigan loader with the same planetarys. be sure to change the bull gear even if it looks ok.

deerguy

Ishobie,
If you're looking for used I know a reputable dealer in Northern Ontario and there is a great outfit in Sudbury where I bought planetaries and other axle parts.
Call me if you want any info....
1-705-471-4038

Regards,

Keith
I knew she was a keeper when she told me to buy the old skidder !!!!!

lshobie

Quote from: deerguy on April 19, 2017, 11:22:58 AM
Ishobie,
If you're looking for used I know a reputable dealer in Northern Ontario and there is a great outfit in Sudbury where I bought planetaries and other axle parts.
Call me if you want any info....
1-705-471-4038

Regards,

Keith

Thats great thanks!
John Deere 440 Skidder, C5 Treefarmer,  Metavic Forwarder, Massey 2500 Forklift, Hyundai HL730 Wheel Loader, Woodmizer LT40, Valley Edger,  Alaskan Mill, Huskys, Stihls, and echos.

mike_belben

Any of these look like it?  From clark michigan loaders.

Praise The Lord

lshobie

It looks like the blue one - where are you located?

mike_belben

Chets wrecking in springfield massachusetts.  I will get more detailed pictures.  We can cut the housing, paletize and ship.
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!