iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

DJ Hollister..one jolly woodcutter thst will be missed..

Started by timberlinetree, December 15, 2017, 03:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberlinetree

DJ was found by one of his employees in the skid streer. I heard it was s heart attack? He started from scratch, old truck,chain saw and worked very hard and had recently bought one of the new style  splitters. Had me buy to see it. He was proud of that thing. He was born,raised and died in the same town, and cutting firewood was all he did and alot of it he did. He kept alot of people warm and cozy!

Our fishing story:

We were best of fishing buddy's and always in compation with each other. Well we fished the stream through the farmland, which was slow and warm water, and each had 2 dase each. Up ahead where the brook went into the woods, and sped up was a deep hole that always had the promise of a trout.  We both sped up to the hole, and started fishing the same hole. Well  he yelled " got one" ,but I found myself thinking the same thing? Low and behold, we caught the same fish! The score: 2.5 fish each!

Will miss ya fishing/ woodcutting buddy! RIP
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

sawguy21

I am truly sorry for your loss. We cross paths with a lot of people in our lifetimes and occasionally a guy like that comes into our lives. Treasure the memories.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

Autocar

Sorry to hear about your friend. Once in a while a fellow has someone like that in your life and the memory's are priceless !
Bill

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Puffergas

Sad day to loose someone with a warm heart. If it be known, that is the way I would like to go.
Jeff
Somewhere 20 miles south of Lake Erie.

GEHL 5624 skid steer, Trojan 114, Timberjack 225D, D&L SB1020 mill, Steiger Bearcat II

lopet

Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

Southside

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

coxy

thecfarm

Now that's a fishing story. One that should be shared by the ones that knew and loved him.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ed_K

Ed K

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

bushmechanic

Sad to hear but a least he passed doing what he loved.

Thank You Sponsors!