Sponsors:

Recent

Welcome to The 2024 Forestry Forum!

Do you have trees to grow? Logs to saw? A forest to manage? Chainsaws to fix? A sawmill to purchase or maintain? Timber related business to run? Lumber to dry? Trees or plants to identify? A cabin to build? Are you hungry and like FOOD?

Or would you just like to pull up a stump and visit with a friend?
If any of these and a multitude of other topics apply, then The Forestry Forum is the place for you.

What Will you Find on the Forestry Forum?

Pages: 1 ... 39 [40]
Got a 1995 lt 40 and had line bust on log stops so changed out line and now log turner is slow and to weak to operate. Any suggestions on what happened and how to fix it would be appreciated! Tried bleeding log turner cylinder but didn't help or I didn't do it right. Thanks Bo

4 Comments
Installed new pickup module, new coil condenser
Backfires have good spark not sure what trouble is
Can anyone help looking for suggestions Thans wes

10 Comments
Hi All,

Just wondering what's the thoughts on the Fabtek 564 C forwarder?

- Fuel consumption.
- Wear parts.
- Hours which the pumps require an over hall.
- Engine reliability.

Thanks for all your help.

15 Comments

I am having problems with my circle saw at a new job and the problem is when the saw is running it "flutters". As it rotates the saw flutters and bounces of both of my front guides. The saw still cuts but the boards are coming out thick and saws don't last long at all. Any help would be great!

Read More

16 Comments
More than once I've had to pull the head back manually because I was beyond the hydraulic electrical connection on my LT 35. Usually I have to pound in a couple of wedges to get it done. Is there a way to safely extend the electrical connection 5 or 6 feet? It usually happens when I forget to lower my...

Read More

12 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 39 [40]

Thank You Sponsors!