iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

37 here this morning, when the sun comes up it will soon be in the 50's again.

Hung some heavy wool blankets on the line yesterday and they dried real good out there.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Chuck White

This morning it's 41° and a little windy here.

Sap should run good today!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

goose63

28 now on thy way up to 60 I like it but back down to 40 Monday
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Hilltop366

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Magicman

70°'s.  Hopefully I can saw later today and tomorrow.  Rain Friday.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Rain would be a change for us, haven't seen any since early January.  ;D

45F now and climbing. ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

mesquite buckeye

85 and sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

I'm not bored yet. :)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

clww

Here's something you don't see every day: I'm sitting at the house today because it's raining, again. We have Direct TV, and their weather channel (361) is showing a message from the National Weather Service-"The Blizzard Warning for Hawaii County, HI expiring Thursday at 6:00 PM HST". That's right--BLIZZARD Warning. :new_year: :snowball: :snowball: :snowman: :snowfight1:
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Buckshot00

83 and sunny here today.

coxy

I had 75  ;D but the temp was in the sun  8)

thecfarm

If we get a day without wind it will feel really warm. Another day the wind was blowing. Looks like the high will be a little low for a week,below freezing each night.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

40° here at the moment!

High today 56°.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

SwampDonkey

Warm day here for the 3rd day, starting here at 27, so better get your buckets out for sap collect'n.  ;D 8)

goose63

54 on the way to 66 maybe 70 on Sunday
goose

coxy

the wind is bad this am lost power 3 times  temp is 28   if it was 60 and wind it dry things out fast  :)

thecfarm

coxy,we must be sharing the same wind.Wind has been blowing here seem like for 3 straight days,but I was in bed and I could hear the wind this time. Dark outside still,but I wonder where the tarp will be I use to cover the wood with??
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Hopefully this almost continual rain will give us a break for a while.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

curdog

Real nice morning today,  low to mid 50s and sunny.  High should be mid 60's with a little breeze.  Back in the 40s tomorrow and upper 70's by the weekend.

SwampDonkey

It's been cooling off here since 5:30 am, but with the sun it's still mid 20's. Put the sap pails away. ;D

mesquite buckeye

81  ;D and cloudy  :-\ :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

mesquite buckeye

Needs mountains. ;D

And saguaros. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

Your fishing is better though. :(

goose63

We broke a 100 year old record yesterday for the high temp and we might do it again Sunday might be 70 8)
goose

Thank You Sponsors!